Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Earn Good Money From Academic Writing - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Good Money From Academic Writing (10385 Views)

Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Start Making Good Money / VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. / Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Hello house, Apology for being away for a while. I have been extremely busy. I don't think that I will have time to continue this online training for now but there is an opportunity for writers with experience in any writing field to learn academic writing offline free of charge. This is because we are willing to employ many freelance writers with relatively good pay. We need experienced writers that can be trained in academic writing. The training duration is 1 week. The training will be in batches. 5 individual per batch. Trainnees will need to provide for their feeding and transportation. If you are interested, please send a mail with "I want to be part of the trainning" as title to obaspublications@gmail.com. Screening will be done to determine eligibility.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Ademat7(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
obasy09:
Hello house, Apology for being away for a while. I have been extremely busy. I don't think that I will have time to continue this online training for now but there is an opportunity for writers with experience in any writing field to learn academic writing offline free of charge. This is because we are willing to employ many freelance writers with relatively good pay. We need experienced writers that can be trained in academic writing. The training duration is 1 week. The training will be in batches. 5 individual per batch. Trainnees will need to provide for their feeding and transportation. If you are interested, please send a mail with "I want to be part of the trainning" as title to obaspublications@gmail.com. Screening will be done to determine eligibility.
location??
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Close to Abeokuta,b Ogun State
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Lioness25: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
obasy09:
Close to Abeokuta,b Ogun State
OP what about those of us that are not in Ogun state na? Economy bad o Bros please assist us by continuing this thread or look for an alternative means of carrying us along please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment / A Few Tips To Help You Write A Great CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.