Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Britney Spears Files For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Files For Divorce (2295 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Files For Divorce by ZuluNation(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2006
Britney Spears just filed her walking papers from Mr Spears (K-fed). All I can say is. K-fed is one Lucky dude just imagine the kind of money he'll be getting every month on alimony, and I'm sure he don't even have to pay child support for their two kids. What a lucky dude.

http://music.msn.com/music/celebsbuzz?GT1=7702
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by Seun(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2006
Why do these clowns keep getting married when they know they they'll get divorced? I don't understand it!
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by lioness(f): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2006
I really dont get it too tongue
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by Pamperme: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2006
This is her second marriage o. The babe ended her 55hours marriage to Jason Alexandra and married k.fed eight months later in 2004, now She filed for divorce because of irreconciliable differences, can u just imagine these people.  shocked  shocked
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by IBEXY(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2006
Celebrities would delibrately do outrageous things to get publicity. That is a fact.

This same Britney set the record for the shortest lived marriage in hollywood. She got married to a childhood friend (Jason Alexander) and diviorced him just 2 days into the wedding  sad sad

Its obvious it was a publicity stunt.

Even sacred things like marriage will not be spared in the relentless hunt for publicity and popularity.

This time she will pay a huge price for her stupidity. They say she's worth around 70 million pounds.

K-Fed should settle for nothing less than 50%
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by jaybaby(f): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2006
Ya i hrd it on d news yes-day---They keep doing it & feel less concern as if it's a normal thing!

Well cong. 2 d guy uz he will b smilin 2 d bank naw---So much MONEY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by tinard(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2006
who ares there are more important things in life than some fat rich bitch that can't sing and so many idiots she calls husbands and boyfriends. I couldn't care less. As far as i'm concerned u need a bit of unhappiness in your life.After all we get it, if the only unhappiness the get is love then so be it.

If i lose my girlfriend, will it be front page news? No but i deal with it.So please talk about things that are important in life. Oh and Halle Berry grin grin cool
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by iice(f): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2006
laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin Really? Well easy come easy go tongue
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by uchetobi(f): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2006
When she married him he had a child and his girlfriend/ mother of his child was pregnant with their second child. These are factors that she should have considered before roping herself. The guy was obviously a gold digger who saw her as his meal ticket and a bus to fame. I have absolutely no pity for her. She is the next J.Lo in the making. See Chris Judd (j.lo’s ex) he is now a celebrity
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by mazaje(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2006
ce;ebrity marriage na wah ohhhh. when will these silly fools accept that marriage is not just meant for them?
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by Ynot(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2006
IBEXY:

Celebrities would delibrately do outrageous things to get publicity. That is a fact.

This same Britney set the record for the shortest lived marriage in hollywood. She got married to a childhood friend (Jason Alexander) and diviorced him just 2 days into the wedding sad sad

Its obvious it was a publicity stunt.

Even sacred things like marriage will not be spared in the relentless hunt for publicity and popularity.

This time she will pay a huge price for her stupidity. They say she's worth around 70 million pounds.

K-Fed should settle for nothing less than 50%

Actually her marriage to Jason wasn't for publicity. They went to Vegas, got drunk and got married. She forgot the popular what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. The next day, she realized what happened and filled for annulment. I think same thing happened to Paris Hilton.

Britney was just a lil girl crying out to be a woman by all means. Well, with two toddlers under her belt, she finally realized marriage ain't that rosy. I was surprised she married kev of all guys in the world. i knew it wasn't gon last. Initially, i thought he must have given her some love potion or summ. Some people smoke weed just for fun but this guy's life depend on weed.

I heard Reese Witherspoon filed for divorce too.
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by BlackMamba(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
IBEXY:

This time she will pay a huge price for her stupidity. They say she's worth around 70 million pounds. K-Fed should settle for nothing less than 50%

Marriage is a stupid game and if you're loaded enough to play stupid games, why not. He will only get what was agreed in the iron-clad pre-nup.
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by chickalo: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2006
I heard she was a virgin when she married her first husband, anyone heard the same old story?
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by Ynot(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2006
chickalo:

I heard she was a virgin when she married her first husband, anyone heard the same old story?

Yea right! justin timberlake said otherwise.
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by jaybaby(f): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2006
Virgin  Ke?  shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmm I really weep 4 'em . What a LIFE!
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by ima1(f): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2006
Britney was stupid enough to get married to K-fed, even when the entire USA were telling her not to, as much as i hate K-fed i hope he sticks it to her and get everything he can from her. i've never seen someone so stupid, why get married if ur gonna call it quits 2 secs later. Celebrities have no regard for marriage but they want to get married.
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by Free(f): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2006
stupid celebrities, gets on ma nerve

now i know she knew da marraige wasnt gonna last
he is a gold digger
so why even marry him when U know how is gonna end
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by nilla(f): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2006
@ topic

didnt think it was going to last anyways undecided.

offtopic
Reese whitherspoons marriage to Ryan Phillippe is over too.
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by jaybaby(f): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
9jas ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by Raymand(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2006
hahahah i saw K-Fed promoting himself on wwe. . .i like that guy. . .he doesn't need britney anyways. . .
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by Christino(m): 1:33am On Nov 09, 2006
Britney,

I'm next, okay?

Pls act fast, cos J-Lo's begging grin
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by jaybaby(f): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by toyboy1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2006
Good riddance to bad rubbish i think dat says on Britneys' side grin
But k-fed aint gettin nuttin due to the water tight Prenupt on ground except she pities him n hands out peanut to him on compassionate grounds, better still for old time sake cheesy
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by toyboy1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2006
Good riddance to bad rubbish i think dat says on Britneys' side grin
But k-fed aint gettin nuttin due to the water tight Prenupt on ground except she pities him n hands out peanut to him on compassionate grounds, better still for old time sake cheesy
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by goddsson: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2006
Boys will be boys! Girls will be girls shocked shocked shocked
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by sammyjl(f): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2006
I honestly wont bother about that, there are bigger issues in life than Britney getting divorced and again, thats just the life of American celebrities, they dont surprise us at all. undecided

Thats their life anyways, get married for three hours and divorce again, you won't hear of such things in Africa, but that side its so common. Its like a fashion trend to them.

Come up with a better topic next time.
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by mekoyo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2006
What the hell is wrong with these people. Why do they venture into marriage when they know at the end they are going to divorce.
Is divorce a tradition?
Na wa O
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by manakins: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2006
Well we all do stupid things and then learn later.
Wishing her all the best to single parenthood.
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by hbrednic: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2006
my uncle get divrced 30 years ago, big news,abeg somebody should bye me shack jooo.not star ooo but odeku
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by dennylove(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2006
can't xplain why??CELEBRITIES get DIVORCE easily,the other time, MARC ANTONY AND JLO,BOBBY AND WHITNEY,
now,BRITNEY AND K-FED.na waooooooooo, THIS ENDTIME,DEMONS are jubilating over BROKEN MARRIAGES. grin grin grin
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by bumbaby(f): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2006
hmmm, are Jlo and Marc getting a divorce
Re: Britney Spears Files For Divorce by saintkola(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2006
2 bad 'wannabe' rapper, K-fed just lost his meal ticket. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Most Successful Musical Artist In Nigeria? / Paul Of P-square Records Set To Wed Anita / Nse Ikpe Etim Getting Married on Valentine's Day! & Narrates Her Romantic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.