Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Drop Any Question That You Dont Understand About Wordpress And Let Me Help You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Any Question That You Dont Understand About Wordpress And Let Me Help You (432 Views)

Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? / 5 Things Bloggers Should Understand About Ad Networks / Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Any Question That You Dont Understand About Wordpress And Let Me Help You by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Incase you encounter any difficulties or problem when setting up your wordpress blog.Just drop your question and i will solve it for you or build another one for you for free.
Re: Drop Any Question That You Dont Understand About Wordpress And Let Me Help You by Zaynabpop: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good evening, please I have a question concerning my UK visa application, I did my biometrics on Monday 19th of Dec and I go a mail in the night saying my application has been sent to decision center. This morning 20th of December I got another mail that says: “ Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible”

Please what does this mean Says my application has not been straight forward
Re: Drop Any Question That You Dont Understand About Wordpress And Let Me Help You by francis4li: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Incase you encounter any difficulties or problem when setting up your wordpress blog.Just drop your question and i will solve it for you or build another one for you for free.

If You Are Looking For Good Website Developer, Or You Just Want To Purchase Any Kinds Of Website Scripts.

Like:
Banking Script.
Bitcoin Investment Script.
Wallet Connect Script.
VTU Script.
Ecommerce Script.
Ponzi Script.
Racksteli Like Script.
Courier Service Script.
Read News And Get Paid Script.
Company Website Script.
School Management Script.
Freelancer Script.
Good Broker/Binary Script, e.t.c...

Whatsapp Me Directly: +234(0)9014185335

HP WEB

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Create App Building Website Like Appmkr / Get A Blog Built For You / A Bug In Google Chrome Allows Downloading Movies From Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.