Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,099 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) (46157 Views)

Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique / Richard Mofe-Damijo Models For Mudi Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Adaanna(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
God who will change my situation in respective of my family background is the one am looking for.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Henycymama(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
repogirl:
She's not as fierce as the other model.... Her pose and general composure looks more commercial than high fashion.

See how she even grab the wine glass like bread... Lol, that's not now to hold it na.... I blame the director that shot the pics sha.

Lolzz, ahah
Nigerians, must you look the pix to the extence of noticing the position of the wine glass?, Nawa oo
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Henycymama(f): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
olajorn:
Wait..maybe I might support Jack this lady,the lady have too much confidence,and too quick to blend..I am suspecting something fishy in dz gal story

Ahah, u funny
Shey mk she still dy do like oni bread nii,
Shey u no quickly blend as you enter higher institution ni?? and besides, she ain't bad to that extence bfor, Omo tooi jasi nii
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
rafcrown:
INTELLIGENT CONTRIBUTION.DONT MIND THE STORY TELLERS.

Lol...Thanx
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Image123(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
jayriginal:

That's what it looks like on the surface. It may not be so if you decide to probe.

Is she being paid commensurate with what other models in her category would earn? Or is she being given peanuts in return for "exposure".

Don't forget that she isn't very sophisticated. It's easy for agents to manipulate their stars.

While i am sure she's not been cheated, it is also fair to say that she is not a 'professional' model, so i don't get the category point. Exposure, yes, she is probably currently the most exposed Nigerian model. She is getting that, and she's got a lot already for anyone to say she's exploited. She's not even two months out of hawking and she has a house of her own. How exploited does that get? Is she using any particular skill or acquired experience?
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by jayriginal: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Image123:

While i am sure she's not been cheated, it is also fair to say that she is not a 'professional' model, so i don't get the category point. Exposure, yes, she is probably currently the most exposed Nigerian model. She is getting that, and she's got a lot already for anyone to say she's exploited. She's not even two months out of hawking and she has a house of her own. How exploited does that get? Is she using any particular skill or acquired experience?

Getting a lot doesnt necessarily mean fair. It depends on what you call a lot.

You need to find out about how treacherous the world of showbiz can be.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by sorepco(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
I understand where y coming from...however dont u think we wud lose who we r if we ve no history!!

HungerBAD:
Good.

Can we stop referring to her as the Ex-Bread seller? she is a Model now.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Image123(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
jayriginal:

Getting a lot doesnt necessarily mean fair. It depends on what you call a lot.

You need to find out about how treacherous the world of showbiz can be.

Nothing can be treacherous in what Olajumoke is getting, only coveteousness can change the context for her.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Her pose and look are just pathetic angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.