Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Listen To My First Singles----it's Hot! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To My First Singles----it's Hot! (395 Views)

First Nigerian Rapper Releases His First Singles / Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" / A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My First Singles----it's Hot! by Richbboy22(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello NairaLanders,I recently did a song titled "ZAZAZORO" which means "the dance of the blessed".

Most of the listeners believe it's hot and will go places,though it's just my first single.

Please help me download,listen to it and tell what you think about it.

Constructive criticism is highly welcomed.

Here is the download link http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qhyiapavcnbbph/ZAZAZORO.mp3.

God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Shaydee - Smile / Record A Song For #9000 With Free Online Promotion/hypes / [photo] 2face & Pero Adeniyi Celebrate Their Daughter's 10th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.