Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Flexible Marketers Needed Asap - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flexible Marketers Needed Asap (556 Views)

Flexible Jobs For The Serious-minded / Flexible HR Assistant / PA Needed, Flexible Work Hours - Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flexible Marketers Needed Asap by ifeadikanwanne: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vibrant and resilience marketers needed in Onitsha and Asaba.

A friend of mine who is into internet service is in need of sales representatives/marketers who can work with her and get paid on an attractive commission based(depending on your hardwork)

Payment terms;
For every six (6) products sold, you get N5000 and be reminded you may not need to do the sales your self, but you can refer her to your client/prospect, and if your clients/prospect eventually buys from her, the sales would automatically count for you.
The higher the clients you bring for her, the higher your income.

N:B: Good thing is, you don't need a CV or need to be a graduate to do this work for her. Just BE persuasive, convincing and energetic.

For more informations or those interested should please contact me on 08189114883
Re: Flexible Marketers Needed Asap by ijewejones: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
ifeadikanwanne:

A friend of mine who is into internet service is in need of sales representatives/marketers who can work with her and get paid on an attractive commission based(depending on your hardwork)

Payment terms;
For every six (6) products sold, you get N5000 and be reminded you may not need to do the sales your self, but you can refer her to your client/prospect, and if your clients/prospect eventually buys from her, the sales would automatically count for you.

N:B: Good thing is, you don't need a CV or need to be a graduate to do this work for her. Just BE persuasive, convincing and energetic.

For more informations or those interested should please contact me on 08189114883

My broda, i tire for dis type of marketing.
How do i mean?

I did dis type of marketing for a company & all dey did was to “corner" my clients & start running private biz wit dem. Until one of d clients, who wasn't satisfied wit dem - started calling me dat my company is defrauding her. lipsrsealed
ifeadikanwanne:

Payment terms;

How do i mean?

I did dis type of marketing for a company & all dey did was to “corner" my clients & start running private biz wit dem. Until one of d clients, who wasn't satisfied wit dem - started calling me dat my company is defrauding her.
Re: Flexible Marketers Needed Asap by ifeadikanwanne: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
ijewejones:

How do i mean?

I did dis type of marketing for a company & all dey did was to “corner" my clients & start running private biz wit dem. Until one of d clients, who wasn't satisfied wit dem - started calling me dat my company is defrauding her. lipsrsealed

How do i mean?

I did dis type of marketing for a company & all dey did was to “corner" my clients & start running private biz wit dem. Until one of d clients, who wasn't satisfied wit dem - started calling me dat my company is defrauding her.

Awwwww
Trust me I understand your plight my dear, and I am sincerely sorry about that. I have my personal businesses published on here and other online platform so what use will it be for me to tarnish my reputation for something which took me years to build? I don't advert on behalf of anyone except I know you personally et al

Relax and breathe again dearie, you would be glad you gave this your best shot.

(1) (Reply)

Frontline Officers Needed In An Eatry At Gbagada / Please Help Me Is It From Jobberman Or Not / Graduate Client Analyst, Client Coverage (telecom) At Stanbic IBTC Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.