Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lesson 3 : Is Online Business Actually Right Or Good For Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lesson 3 : Is Online Business Actually Right Or Good For Me. (342 Views)

Please, Is Online Printed Waec Result The Same With Statement Of Result. Help / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / What Is Online Shopping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson 3 : Is Online Business Actually Right Or Good For Me. by Businessecoach(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hi, have you ever ask your that , is online business actually good for you? Everybody can do online business. As long as you can write and read and type with your computer.

There is nothing that you can not do! The only secret is that you must have a certain ability to be successful in business. Anyone who work on himself or herself may not be successful in business.

I have told you before, you can do all things only if you area ready to make change in your life.

The startup COST for any online business is vary, it depend on the type of business you are interested in. Usually, it ranging from zero to millions. The good news is that you can start with any amount you have: less than $50

The more time you devote to it with focus and vision it better. If you can only devote a small amount of time at first, that’s will be OK.

Stop buying stuff! You don’t need it only if you see the need.

Stay out of debt! you don't need to borrow, start with what you have.

You need to have a marketer spirit.
These are very essential to be successful as a marketer:

a) you must be interested in marketing
b) you’ll must how to do it.
You DON’T need to be a computer expert. You have a little Knowledge of computer.

Thanks.

Make sure you make a comment below.

Like us on Facebook to get more free tips www.skyincomeonline.com

https://www.facebook.com/businessecoach/

(1) (Reply)

For Your Languages Translator Just Contact ..... / Team Mimzy Let's Meet Here / Gunmen Kill 20 Persons, 83 Cows In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.