Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 (1932 Views)

Toyota Camry 2007-2012, Android 7.1 Car DVD Player (4G LTE) / Gear Tall 4 Toyota Camry 2007 V6 (america)urgently Needed / Accord 2007 V6, Stiff Steering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by seunoj: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
A friend of mine wants to purchase this Camry 07 v6. My Kazeem mechanic advised that the maintenance is expensive esp the gearbox in d event of failing transmission. He claimed this particular Camry v6 uses the same engine similar to Toyota venza and that the gear box is sealed such dat no dip stick is used to check status except the indicator on the instrument cluster.
Aside dis, the car was certified good.
Kindly advise if this is a major issue.
Cc Gazzuzz, Siena, all auto gurus
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by Fulaman198(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
seunoj:
A friend of mine wants to purchase this Camry 07 v6. My Kazeem mechanic advised that the maintenance is expensive esp the gearbox in d event of failing transmission. He claimed this particular Camry v6 uses the same engine similar to Toyota venza and that the gear box is sealed such dat no dip stick is used to check status except the indicator on the instrument cluster.

The 3.5L V6 engine found in the Camry from 2007 - present is the same engine used in many cars not only the Venza, but also the Avalon, Highlander, and several Lexus cars (ES, GS, IS, etc. etc.)

The engines are usually very reliable and can easily last 300,000 miles if well-maintained. Repairs are not really pricey.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by seunoj: 4:04am On Mar 20, 2016
Tnx. More comment pls
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by cocoduck: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
I have a Factory service manual for this car, I will send to you the link for the torrent download, both for this car and many other cara. When I get home in the evening I will strive to remember, and one more thing, check to see if the car is still with the owners manual, if not download and study it very well.
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by Inception(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2016
cocoduck:
I have a Factory service manual for this car, I will send to you the link for the torrent download, both for this car and many other cara. When I get home in the evening I will strive to remember, and one more thing, check to see if the car is still with the owners manual, if not download and study it very well.

Bros abeg i need am:
thomaseghosa@gmail.com

thanks bruh!
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by GoodDike: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
cocoduck:

I have a similar car but no Owner's manual.
I will appreciate if you can send me the link to download one.
My car is 2009 camry V6.
My e-mail is onyemason@yahoo.com
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by cocoduck: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Inception:

Bros abeg i need am:
thomaseghosa@gmail.com

thanks bruh!
here is the link
https://m.thepiratebay.se/torrent/6640072/Car_Repair_Manuals#comments

but This one it is showing 0 seeder is not Good, let me search again to see if I can get a better torrent. I downloaded it using this one, try and see if it works
I hope that torrent Is still alive because if not I totally fvcked.
because my HDD got phucked and I lost a lot of files, since the megaupload brouhaha, it's been very difficult to get these things.
the one on my HDD is almost unnavigable and the file is huge
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by cocoduck: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
GoodDike:

I have a similar car but no Owner's manual.
I will appreciate if you can send me the link to download one.
My car is 2009 camry V6.
My e-mail is onyemason@yahoo.com
is it the owner's manual or the FS manual if it's the owner's manual them This is the link.
justgivemethedamnmanual.com/toyota/2007-toyota-camry-owners-manual
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 by fmnola: 7:26am On Mar 25, 2016
I have an 07 camry, 6 month used with everything intact and no work done except servicing.
Car is at surulere. You can bring the mechanic to come and inspect.
No: 08051877820

seunoj:

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2006 Wobbling From The Back / All New Kia Stinger GT Bi-turbo Will Hit 100 Km/h In 4.9 Seconds / PHOTOS: Innoson Motors Unveils Made-in-anambra Luxury G80 And G40 Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.