Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student (52843 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Ekenze Chigozie: I Almost Dropped Out Of School – IMSU Best / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by ujoatu(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is a follow up to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2998041/chigozie-imsu-best-graduating-student

Gov Rochas Okorocha today on behalf of Chief Innocent Chukwuma CEO Of INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company handed over the legs to the brand new car promised him
yesterday

1 Share

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Pennsylvania: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cool smiley
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by ramdris(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pics na abi u forget the drill ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by ujoatu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ugwumba Uche Nwosu donates his one Month Salary to the Best Graduating Student, commissions 12 room Convenience he built and donated to the University Community.
=================by Nwadike Chikezie

It was a memorable day for the family of Ekenze from Ogbaku in Mbaitolu LGA, the entire Imo State University Community and lovers of Education during the 7th Convocation Ceremony of Imo State University,Owerri, Imo State.

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, who is a member of the University alumni started with commissioning of the 12 Room State of Arts Convenience he single handedly built for the University Community based on the request by the Student Union Government (SUG). The Students were very thankful to Ugwumba Uche Nwosu for responding to their challenge that brings embarrassment to them especially the female students when pressed.

Proceeding to the convocation ground, the Chief of Staff, Imo State Government House, Ugwumba Uche presented cash of N100,000:00 each to the Best Graduating Students from each of the Seven Departments in Faculty of Environmental Sciences .

Similarly, Hon. Chike Okafor who is an Alumnus also presented cash donation of N100,000:00 each to Six Students that emerged Best Graduating Students from the various Departments in Business College including Economics Department.

Later on, it was announced that Mr Chigozie Ekenze from Ogbaku in Mbaitolu LGA, emerged the overall Best Graduating Student with CGP of 4.71 from Department of Optometry.

In appreciation and to encourage others, the Chief of Staff, Imo State Government House, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, donated his one Month Salary( N500,000 :00) to him. Speaking on his action, Chief Nwosu maintained that one thing is to offer an opportunity, another thing is to justify and maximize the opportunity. He encouraged the graduand to continue on his hardwork because it pays. According to him, I'm this Era of lack of job, some people are exempted and they are the people that believed in themselves and worked extra hard. He noted that while some students were busy engaging in activities that are inimical to their academic success, Mr Chigozie will be busy reading his book and concentrating on his Education. Now, who is laughing best, he queried.
Speaking further, Chief Nwosu maintained that other benefits offered to Mr Chigozie came as a result of his years of hard work, sacrifice and grace of God, challenging other students to always choose their path well, including avoid keeping bad friends, engaging in cultism, prostitution, drug abuse, robbery, kidnapping and other wasteful attitudes of life.

Other highlights included ;

**Governor of Imo State who is a lover of quality Education and Commander of free Education, Dr Owelle Rochas Okorocha OON offered him automatic employment in the University as a Lecturer on the request of the Vice-Chancellor of the University.

** Donation of One Million Naira
( N1,000,000:00) by Imo State Government to the overall best graduating Student, Mr Chigozie Ekenze

** Adoption of Mr Chigozie Ekenze as one of his Sons if Government House by her excellency, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, Wife of the Executive Governor of Imo State and Chairperson of Southern Governors forum.

** Imo State Government sponsorship to study in any part of the world for his post graduate Studies

** Donation of N500,000:00 Cash by an Alumnus and a member of House of Representatives, Hon. Dcn Chike Okafor to Mr Ekenze

** Donation of a brand New Car by the Chancellor of Imo State University, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson Motors).
** Cheque of N50,000:00 only from Hon . Omegara for the fueling of the Car .

In response, the overall best graduating Student, Mr Chigozie Ekenze in am emotion Laden voice thanked the Executive Governor of Imo State for the free Education, noting that he would have been a dropout out if not for the free Education. According to him, his father died just few day to his matriculation. That was a big shock to him because his mother who hawk vegetables may not be able to sponsor his Education but the free Education actualized what is being witnessed today, he confessed.

He pleaded with the Government of Imo State to continue with the free Education policy despite the the downturn of economy.

The ceremony witnessed a lot of activities and important visitors like the former Governor of Anambra State, H/E DR Peter Obi.

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu... The history of the World is the history of people who distinguished themselves in while alive...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by odiereke(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulation my broda

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by ujoatu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lalasticlala front page please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Car to feminine sad

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by minasota(f): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Car to feminine sad
ANAMBRA11:
Car to feminine sad

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by ChristineC: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice of them to encourage good brains! Every reward shouldn't be wasted on painted faces and toned skins.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Synzu(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
ujoatu:
Gov Rochas Okorocha today on behalf of Chief Innocent Chukwuma CEO Of INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company handed over the legs to the brand new car promised him
yesterday

Oboy tell your boss to attend to imsu, imsu is currently on strike and its because of him.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by faray: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hard work pays. But the other just need to photo bomb and she is a millionaire. Na luck sha

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by donklint86: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
nice
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by diasporaman(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Can Innoson help Aregbesola pay Osun state workers their march salary

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Psalm18: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Swift and fast Innoson.
Some of our victorious national teams are grandpa's still waiting for their houses and plots of land.
Proud of the guy for having the courage to tell Okorocha to sustain the free education- some of us will have used the occasion to sing fake praises on the governor.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by jamesbanjo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice improvement

Twale
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by free2ryhme: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dem give motor e enter front page, dem redeem motor e enter frontage, dem strike after dem convocate e enter frontage, if the car spoil e go enter frontpage?

Na question I ask ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
w
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by seunlayi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is very good, it will inspire this youths that are not lazy. Congratulations to the recipient, that is your reward for your hard work unlike those that can watch seasoned filigree 1-20

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Sijo01(f): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
People are now celebrating academic success and scholars. This will sure encourage students to work hard academically.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by metrodirect: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
nice move
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by henrydadon(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
nigeria we are surely getting there grin
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Hackerjay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm... Adonbilivit.. That chigozie must be a model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by pretydiva(f): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Car to feminine sad
which 1 u fit buy oga undecided

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I was there live on thee invitation of a friend. I told the friend that invited me that he should watch out... That Innoson from Anambra is the only person I know that will fulfill his promises... Bam.... He did that just a day later. Now, lets watch out for Rochas Scamiru Okorocha that promised that he will train him to masters in any university in the world.... Choi grin grin grin grin grin. Nnam, u go wait old.

I told my friends there and then that if I see Rochas by 7 am any day and he tells me "Good morning", I will be certain that I have been jazzed coz it should b night by then.... grin grin grin grin,. Not even good morning from Rochas is true.... Beware of that man oo. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by justmenoni: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Beautiful naija chinko abia car
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by pretydiva(f): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations 2 d scholar
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by helphelp: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice...

Read...Reader...Readest...

You is the Readest...

Shell na shell
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by seunlayi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmmm, some haters are already here

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by neolboy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
great
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by EMriss(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
HMMMM..i continue my prayer: i pray to b the best in any of my endeavor and to create a rare record...please wheres MR. BUG? he shld come and quote me here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. / JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.