Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Do I Get A Prepaid Meter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get A Prepaid Meter (1218 Views)

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate / How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Prepaid Meter by pcoolioz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
does anyone know where I can get or purchase a prepaid meter? we paid for one a while back but till date we haven't gotten it. biko if you know where we can get even if we have to pay all over again. The bills are becoming outrageous
Re: How Do I Get A Prepaid Meter by Lawalight: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
At this time when the prospect of international Education is in vogue, why about the stress involved when you can turn to us at FLYBORDER. At FLYBORDER we can get you admission to schools in Russia, Canada AND USA without you having to write any rigorous examinations. We can get you your student visa with no stress. Contact us today as we look forward to help you achieve your international Educational dreams .For further enquiries contact us on 07039386136. Visit our site www.flyborder.com

Re: How Do I Get A Prepaid Meter by pcoolioz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lawalight:
At this time when the prospect of international Education is in vogue, why about the stress involved when you can turn to us at FLYBORDER. At FLYBORDER we can get you admission to schools in Russia, Canada AND USA without you having to write any rigorous examinations. We can get you your student visa with no stress. Contact us today as we look forward to help you achieve your international Educational dreams .For further enquiries contact us on 07039386136. Visit our site www.flyborder.com
Lawalight:

sigh will your site give me a prepaid meter ni? marketing skills zero. mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Another Fallen Hero / Man Predicts Death Of Donald Trump, Predicted Muhammad Alli's Death / Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.