Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam (2828 Views)

Avoid This Scammer / How Saving Money Made Me Broke (and How You Can Avoid This Trap) / Avoid This Mistake, Your Small Business Will Grow Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Heloo nairaland,I just want to bring to your notice the guy whose name s bodunde using moniker @Bodunde1now n his broda Sheu,both re rogues n you pple shud avoid them,

his broda is not on nairaland but both works hand to hand n bodunde can't denial it here,both are owning me and ve refused to pay me since last year till date,infact sheu gave me a dud check of 1.3mil last year n wen I cud not witdraw d moni he told me to b patient dat he wil pay me,

bit by bit he was paying which scatter d whole money and even now he has refused to pay the balance,wat I heard from him last year after I had n argument wit him on d phone is dat I shud go n die n diers notin I can do,

ever since dis year I've decided to let my balance go while I left all to God to take care of for me since am now bigger than d money,but to my surprise last week the criminal sheu started calling me,I decide not to pick his call,after several miss cal what came to my mind wz that he want to pay my money so I SMS him my acct number n ask him to pay my money dier n leave me alone,

but to my surprise it was not even my money,dis thief sent me a messg dat he wants me to use my IT skills n trace some1 for him,I felt so used n foolish by that messg,he was just using me for his own gain all along,n had no plan of wat so eva to pay me,

4years I was doing busines with this thiefs I brot in close to 4.5mil n I came out with noting,dat just hit me n I sent him a messg back that God wil punish him wre eva he s,to my surprise my mum cald me that he said he sent my messg to a lawyer, see the thief that gave me a dub cheq even hve d gut now to treathen me on my own money.

Enclose here is d dud cheq he gave me,I told them I will post their pic and wife pic here I got from facebook,I will like to use this medium to beg d moderator to alow me post dier pic here.

As of @Bodunde1now just go tru all his post and you will see all his juicy oil n gas post,u beta run for them or get ur self to be blame,

while I wait for his lawyer I remain my self n will neva b a push over,I ve decide to let my money go but with a fight on to ridicule both of them public

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
What is is Nairaland username?
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by bigtt76(f): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
First and foremost, what services did you render to him or them? Dud checks is criminal and should be reported to EFCC if deal that brought it is genuine grin I hope u nor don create site wen they used in raking in 4.5 milla grin

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
dominique:
What is is Nairaland username?

his nairaland user name is @Bodunde1now
phone numbers he use on Nairaland re 08138331727 ,08186102091
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
naaa its not a crime, the busines is just refine used oil n supply to companies , its of black oil or lpfo supply, i dont do illegitimate business grin

bigtt76:
First and foremost, what services did you render to him or them? Did checks is criminal and should be reported to EFCC if deal that brought it is genuine grin I hope u nor don create site wen they used in raking in 4.5 milla grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Swissheart(f): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pls..... . What kinda business deal did you guys do?
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by mployer(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please is supplying LPFO to companies scam, may b u tel me wat scam is,n please ve I scam you or any1 b4,may b u open up here so ordas wud know okay.thanks
mployer:
The biz is an illegitimate one..
But why always scream 'scam' when you are a scammer yourself? Is it because you don't scam nairalanders? grin
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok dear its simply buying black oil 4rm African cycle @Apapa lagos n supplying in to companies in ikorodu
Swissheart:
Pls..... . What kinda business deal did you guys do?

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
@ Chiboy11 do you mean black oil that was used by generator plant, because the black oil removed from the generating plant on compound i use to pour it away on the ground.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2016
U don't ned to tro it away nxt time, keep it n once its much u can sell it 30/lit or more, its been recycled n sold to companies,infact some companies recomend dat cuse it burn slowly onlike d pure one which s LPFO dat burn fast
Olamarkjoel:
@ Chiboy11 do you mean black oil that was used by generator plant, because the black oil removed from the generating plant on compound i use to pour it away on the ground.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2016
chiboy11:
U don't ned to tro it away nxt time, keep it n once its much u can sell it 30/lit or more, its been recycled n sold to companies,infact some companies recomend dat cuse it burn slowly onlike d pure one which s LPFO dat burn fast
Thank you, i have always being given those black oil by the engineer, i even poured some away around 4:15Pm this evening.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by jackbennie: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
always see some mallams roaming around with jerrycans gathering black oil
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yeaa if u can buy dat,its money
jackbennie:
always see some mallams roaming around with jerrycans gathering black oil

As of @mpower seem he has deleted his post n can't say about my scam deed so I wil ignore him here,wat I kno is dat I can beat my chest n hold my head high dat I've not partake in any scam here or outside,any1 dat wil claim ordawise is welcome here to state wen it hapen,am 1 person u can b cool wit anyday anytime

Meanwhile I wil state here dat recycling black oil s not scam if u meet d rite person to put u tru,that bodunde is a criminal n shud b avoided don't come here n complain wen he scam u too
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by mployer(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
chiboy11:

As of @mpower seem he has deleted his post n can't say about my scam deed so I wil ignore him here,wat I kno is dat I can beat my chest n hold my head high dat I've not partake in any scam here or outside,any1 dat wil claim ordawise is welcome here to state wen it hapen,am 1 person u can b cool wit anyday anytime

Meanwhile I wil state here dat recycling black oil s not scam if u meet d rite person to put u tru,that bodunde is a criminal n shud b avoided don't come here n complain wen he scam u too

Chiboy just dey your lane...

I deleted the post just to allow you some peace on your thread, not that I changed my stand on your person. There are enough details on your first post to show the deal was illegitimate.

Black oil ko, dark oil ni.. Don't call me out again if you want peace.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by nbolaji(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
chiboy11:

@chiboy can you tell us more about this black oil business?
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by jackbennie: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=chiboy11 post=43973599]Yeaa if u can buy dat,its money
dont know where to sell it or can i be ur sourcing agent
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Peacefulgold(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
chiboy11:

Hmmmm....bizness dey oooo....guy give me ur own number so we can talk more on dis biznes,I'm really interested and would like to check it out .....i pray we never fall to scammers..

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
hahahahaha i don die, please tell me if black oil is scam abeg,i stil dont get you, y not b open n speak up , For your info i buy a truck of black oil from African cycle, its a recycling plant @ snake island own by Abusalam Abubakar Nigeria former president, may b u use google for more info about the plant , i then take the product to my base @ orile trailer park wre we recycle it futher to meet company specification of 0.88 and sell to the companies, and they re aware its black oil that is been supply and not pure LPFO ,the Govt also knows as we pay tax @d orile park before we even recycle the product,the problem here is not the business but the bodunde n sheu which re criminals,ask me how!!

in ikorodu and ikeja you cant supply directly to companies, even if you have LPO ,u stil have to go tru union pple their ,so u sell to them and dey sell to the company, now when company pays it hit their account 1st and they keep tellng you they have not paid, that is how i invested more than 4.5million in this busines and came out with noting, so point out to me wre u think i went bad here.

just go tru all of bodunde post on nairaland you will see how he has been advertising for 4million,5million n 6million to set up his own recycling plant n co,once you give him that money sory will be your name,they have cliq and even if you report them to union office at ikeja or ikorodu they will tell you he will pay you gradually n u mite end up geting 10k monthly

mployer:

I deleted the post just to allow you some peace on your thread, not that I changed my stand on your person. There are enough details on your first post to show the deal was illegitimate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by mployer(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
chiboy11:
hahahahaha i don die, please tell me if black oil is scam abeg,i stil dont get you, y not b open n speak up , For your info i buy a truck of black oil from African cycle, its a recycling plant @ snake island own by Abusalam Abubakar Nigeria former president, may b u use google for more info about the plant , i then take the product to my base @ orile trailer park wre we recycle it futher to meet company specification of 0.88 and sell to the companies, and they re aware its black oil that is been supply and not pure LPFO ,the Govt also knows as we pay tax @d orile park before we even recycle the product,the problem here is not the business but the bodunde n sheu which re criminals,ask me how!!

in ikorodu and ikeja you cant supply directly to companies, even if you have LPO ,u stil have to go tru union pple their ,so u sell to them and dey sell to the company, now when company pays it hit their account 1st and they keep tellng you they have not paid, that is how i invested more than 4.5million in this busines and came out with noting, so point out to me wre u think i went bad here.

just go tru all of bodunde post on nairaland you will see how he has been advertising for 4million,5million n 6million to set up his own recycling plant n co,once you give him that money sory will be your name,they have cliq and even if you report them to union office at ikeja or ikorodu they will tell you he will pay you gradually n u mite end up geting 10k monthly

Your explanation makes more sense now. You need to be more detailed in issues like this to minimize doubts.

Sorry about my initial post.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by gabman700: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2016
mployer:

Your explanation makes more sense now. You need to be more detailed in issues like this to minimize doubts.

Sorry about my initial post.

Oga, you were only trying to gather information by calling the OP names... I see that as lame and unnecessary. Learn to come out plain next time.

6 Likes

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by mployer(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
gabman700:

Oga, you were only trying to gather information by calling the OP names... I see that as lame and unnecessary. Learn to come out plain next time.

Gather which information? Was I the first to express doubt about the deal? Read the posts, two people already done that before me, it is just that I used lines of direct accusation which is wrong and I have apologized about it.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by cicc2010(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2016
mployer:

Pls explain what you mean.some of you are quick to call someone a scam, but you can't say he has scammed you. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2016
cicc2010:

Pls explain what you mean.some of you are quick to call someone a scam, but you can't say he has scammed you. Haba
best comment in 2016, give him coke, suya and 1Million naira.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Funny dis @mployer is in my paypal group,I just discovered he wz just in my group as a followng spirit n did nt do any transaction wit me,funny he s stil followng me on Nairaland as my followers n I stil can't figure y.

Coming to my tread to say me too am a scamer n can't provide 1 name I've scam is even more funny to me,may b he has somting he s yet to speak out,well I wil just ignore him n move,my name speaks 4me n God has been faithful

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2016
chiboy11:

his nairaland user name is @Bodunde1now
phone numbers he use on Nairaland re 08138331727 ,08186102091
Op, can i have your email or number, i would like us to discuss about a project.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
08122079530 wzapp or cal

Businessnaija:
Op, can i have your email or number, i would like us to discuss about a project.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
chiboy11:
08122079530 wzapp or cal
Thanks.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by mployer(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
chiboy11:
Funny dis @mployer is in my paypal group,I just discovered he wz just in my group as a followng spirit n did nt do any transaction wit me,funny he s stil followng me on Nairaland as my followers n I stil can't figure y.

Coming to my tread to say me too am a scamer n can't provide 1 name I've scam is even more funny to me,may b he has somting he s yet to speak out,well I wil just ignore him n move,my name speaks 4me n God has been faithful

I followed you when we had payment deal that didn't work out on whatsapp.The supplier insisted the shipping address will be the address on PayPal account. You added me to your whatsapp group, I didn't join nor contributed.

Your initial post has errors, let me show you;
1. You talked about a vague businesses and immediately posted a cheque of 1.3m. A business you didn't explain?

2. You were fast to say you forgot about your balance. No genuine business man forgets balance in a hurry. Only thieves that have tracks to cover do that.

3. You said he wants you to track somebody for him with your IT skills. That suggests your are probably into some kind of email hacking or identity theft.

4. You said he is threatening you with a lawyer. How can your debtor be threatening you with a lawyer if you have nothing indicting you are hiding from?
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by Utchry: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
chiboy11:

Haba, he has apologized na. Let peace reign abeg.
Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by chiboy11(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
In busines u don't win all,that's a metatology I learn 4rm skul n dat wz y I decide to forgo d balance,if u had wanted 2kno more bout d busines u wud ve askd dan calng me a scam wen I neva took ur pin or any one own.

tracking som1 does nt make me scam either,u can in som cases use som1 phone numba to track n get som1 location,u pick police n go arest him,dats wat I mean,n ow I do track debtors address s my busines,if u want to learn dat too u open up.

u just read bad meaning to everyting cuse ur heart s clouded. Sory I won't b replying u again here do ve a nice day n don't derail dis tread further.thnks
mployer:

I followed you when we had payment deal that didn't work out on whatsapp.The supplier insisted the shipping address will be the address on PayPal account. You added me to your whatsapp group, I didn't join nor contributed.

Your initial post was has errors, let me show you;
1. You talked about a vague businesses and immediately posted a cheque of 1.3m. A business you didn't explain?

2. You were fast to say you forgot about your balance. No genuine business man forgets balance in a hurry. Only thieves that have tracks to cover do that.

3. You said he wants you to track somebody for him with your IT skills. That suggests your are probably into some kind of email hacking or identity theft.

4. You said he is threatening you with a lawyer. How can your debtor be threatening you with a lawyer if you have nothing indicting you are hiding from?

Re: Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam by mployer(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
chiboy11:
In busines u don't win all,that's a metatology I learn 4rm skul n dat wz y I decide to forgo d balance,if u had wanted 2kno more bout d busines u wud ve askd dan calng me a scam wen I neva took ur pin or any one own.

tracking som1 does nt make me scam either,u can in som cases use som1 phone numba to track n get som1 location,u pick police n go arest him,dats wat I mean,n ow I do track debtors address s my busines,if u want to learn dat too u open up.

u just read bad meaning to everyting cuse ur heart s clouded. Sory I won't b replying u again here do ve a nice day n don't derail dis tread further.thnks

No don't stop. Keep calling me out.

I gave you chance for peace twice, yet you wouldn't let me rest.

Call me out again and I will give you reasons why that your oil deal is a cooked up story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? / Pls Help Is it Safe To Invest My School Fees On MMM? / Shipping And Packaging Bags Used Buy Courier Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.