Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Any One Ever Heard Of Syntech Global? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any One Ever Heard Of Syntech Global? (498 Views)

Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / 5 Billionaires In Nigeria You Probably Haven't Heard Of. / Any One Ever Heard Of Syntek Global? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One Ever Heard Of Syntech Global? by loveslife(f): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Well... I attended a business seminar yesterday and we were introduced to some new American product.
They came scouting for 'partners '. As usual, they also told us about the various perks that comes with partnering with them.
I am not into stuffs like this. Infact, I have never done this kinda stuff ever!
But this people from syntek Global really got me. So I want to ask, if any one ever heard of them, also do deliver, (in the aspects of promises) do they pay? Have they ever paid you? Is this another marketing Scam to get us to part with our monies?

Any one who knows anything about this people should pls help a sis.

Mods pls forward to the front page so. I need as much comment as possible. 140k. In this period of baharinomics no be joke oh!

PS: we have from now to the end of the month to pay the 140k cos by next month, it will be double the amount. This they said is as a result of increase in the price of dollar. Your comments pls.
Re: Any One Ever Heard Of Syntech Global? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2016
syntec Global, I think deals on Xtreme fuel treatment, you use to treat your fuel and make it very efficient, and can save up to 30 -50% of your gas when used....

to be sincere to you, the product is very valuable, it is a good product, that if a buyer uses, he will definitely want to come get more.... I use it for my generators both at my house n my office....

coming to the business side of it, it is basically network marketing , and as with every network marketing , your success totally depends on you, and if you are proficient with the act of luring, enticing, and talking people into joining your network ....

should I add , Network marketing, to be successful in it, entails so so much work that your potential upliners will always prefer to shield ....

so madam, its all up to you...... BTW for got to add, I use the product but I'm not into the Marketing , it ain't my thing ...

(1) (Reply)

Need Experienced Advice On Starting A Computer Sales Business / Contrasting Nigeria And Egypts Forex Policies / DO A Professional Website with us today @ affordable price....Call: 07030486879

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.