Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,972 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers (722 Views)

..::2004 Lexus GX470-Navigation, CARFAX Guarantee, Lagos Cleared @ N4M..::SOLD!! / Instant Cheap Carfax & Autocheck Reports In 15 Seconds / I Have Unlimited Carfax & Autocheck Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers by BizBooks(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
When posting Carfax reports for NLanders, post the relevant sections. Some people post everything that appear on the website. If you look at those reports, you will see that they contain a lot of boiler-plate information that comes with every carfax report.

While it is easy to just copy and past everything on the carfax website, it will be beneficial to take a few seconds and post the important parts. In my opinion, these are the sections that need to be posted:

1. Vehicle Information (the section at the top of the page)
2. Details

Every other thing on the page are either advertisements or explanation of different automobile terms that may have nothing to do with the car being looked up.
Re: A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers by KunleA2(m): 2:46am On Jul 23, 2009
BizBooks:

When posting Carfax reports for NLanders, post the relevant sections. Some people post everything that appear on the website. If you look at those reports, you will see that they contain a lot of boiler-plate information that comes with every carfax report.

While it is easy to just copy and past everything on the carfax website, it will be beneficial to take a few seconds and post the important  parts. In my opinion, these are the sections that need to be posted:

1. Vehicle Information (the section at the top of the page)
2. Details

Every other thing on the page are either advertisements or explanation of different automobile terms that may have nothing to do with the car being looked up.

Your point well understood. However, since thousands of people read this forum, have you ever stopped to think that those info you regarded as "irrelevant" is useful to someone else? Or does it have to be just 'bou you?  wink

Also, its much easier to "select all" or export out all the info than trying to cut and paste certain info. Someone with a bad history car might turn around and claim that something was added or left out of the car's history  undecided

Its free. Quit nick-picking. The ones posting are not complaining. Read what matters to you and leave the rest to others.  undecided

No disrespect.
Re: A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers by BizBooks(m): 3:19am On Jul 23, 2009
I agree with you that "its much easier to "select all" or export out all the info than trying to cut and paste certain info". But the easy method is not always the best method.

I decided to make the suggestion after reading this VIN thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298278.0.html.

Go through it and let us know how you think it can be improved.
Re: A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers by KunleA2(m): 4:40am On Jul 23, 2009
Ok. I stand corrected. That was a bit much. I hope Seun has a lot of memory on his server. grin

There are still quite a few ppl that stumble on this site everyday. it might be helpful for them. Lets see what others say.

By the way, Good job on the VIN checks for the guys. i know you must have helped a lot of ppl out. Keep up the good job.
Re: A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers by CarGuideNG: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Make the negligible expense today to prevent costly future repairs. Procure a Vehicle History Report from CarGuideNG today!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7305852_img20180623wa0000_jpeg23ac338071a02243b6f791b6e59aad15

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8642439_20190131191326_gifc7d18aa5b2fd72380758ac32d62d1c05

Premium VIN Reports

https:///+2347011116171 WhatsApp Direct Link

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp/WeChat

https://www.instagram.com/carguide.ng

Available 24 Hours!

Stellar service speaks for itself:

https://www.nairaland.com/4857533/carguideng-toyota-siennas
Re: A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers by computerglobal(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Contact us today for comprehensive vin report for your vehicle.........

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Need A Toyota Corolla / Honda Accord 98/99 (baby Boy ) 1.2m / New 2009 Bmw X6 From Cotonou;price:10,552,500 Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.