Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? (1250 Views)

Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by TopsyKrete: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2016
I have noticed that when it is time for prayer, our Muslim folks can enter any mosque to pray, and I have come to respect this. But this is not so with the Christian folks, why?
I did a little survey in my school with about 70 students with about 50 Christian students and 20 Muslims. Lo and behold the response was same.

Why is there discrimination as par this topic in christiandom?
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by SUPERPACK: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2016
because we abandon our religious duty.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by dammywapes(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2016
ion know abou others but as for me deir re church's i can't worship in. with reasons, spiritual food matters most. OP Hpe we settle our scores nw?
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Nope, I look before I leap.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by emmyskies(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
What hath the devil to do with Muslims when he knoweth their end; than to pollute Christianity that is true to cause Christians to err and end up with him forever in the Lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by ari3l(f): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
No and Yes, I go to Anglican church and Mountain of Fire when am in Nigeria and here I go to another Church.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by mrZENographer: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hey yaa embarassed UNFORTUNATELY, many christians are babes who knw not their left and right.
LISTEN::::::> There are churches genuinely established to preach the undiluted word of God and there are "churches" established for covetous purposes...seekers of money and power, lipsrsealed occultic intentions...to initiate christians, lipsrsealed stupid reasons tongue...to make christians become athiests etc. Jesus said that there must be false teachers that will come to deceive. Also he said "woe to you pharisees and teachers for you would not enter the kingdom of God and you stand on the way to hinder those that would". Matthew 23..

1 cor 11 paul said "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

""Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."" Colossians 2:8

Ephesians 5:6 ''Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be ye not partakers with them"

This is just a few of the many scriptures that forewarn you of the deadly trap. There are also stories in the old testament that attest to this truth. It is suicide to trust every church to be a true church or believe they are one-with-Christ.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by Eddlad: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
TopsyKrete:
I have noticed that when it is time for prayer, our Muslim folks can enter any mosque to pray, and I have come to respect this. But this is not so with the Christian folks, why?
I did a little survey in my school with about 70 students with about 50 Christian students and 20 Muslims. Lo and behold the response was same.

So I ask, what who is the "church", it's only when you figure this then will you know why the road to the truth is found by so few.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
TopsyKrete:

Muslims do not go to any mosque.
They have denominations too.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by analice107: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2016
@Ops. Do your research before you come out and say what u don't know. Do you think the sunnis and shite muslims go the same mosque to recite Koran and chant words? (because they don't worship) except u don't know what worshipping means.
I don't know all the Islamic groups but let me try.
1sunni
2shiite
3. Wahabbi
4. Salaffi
5. Soffi
And many more. Do you think all of these demons gather in the same room? Think again. They go on accusing each other of being fake, not true followers of their pedophile child molester, Muhammed.
What you don't know is they more fiercely divided than Catholics and Protestants. At least now that Catholics no longer kill Christians.
Islam is shrouded in Arabic language, you know only what they want you to know, because you know not, you make wrong assertions.
Like someone here said, Satan has no trouble with those he already has, he has issues with those outside his control.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by ari3l(f): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2016
analice107:
@Ops. Do your research before you come out and say what u don't know. Do you think the sunnis and shite muslims go the same mosque to recite Koran and chant words? (because they don't worship) except u don't know what worshipping means.
I don't know all the Islamic groups but let me try.
1sunni
2shiite
3. Wahabbi
4. Salaffi
5. Soffi
And many more. Do you think all of these demons gather in the same room? Think again. They go on accusing each other of being fake, not true followers of their pedophile child molester, Muhammed.
What you don't know is they more fiercely divided than Catholics and Protestants. At least now that Catholics no longer kill Christians.
Islam is shrouded in Arabic language, you know only what they want you to know, because you know not, you make wrong assertions.
Like someone here said, Satan has no trouble with those he already has, he has issues with those outside his control.

Lemme add this, Wahabi is a branch of Sunni Islam.
The same islam ideology is practiced by Sunni and Shia, only they don't accept the khalifa. And some other islamic practices. The sunni islamic king drove the khwariji muslims from Mecca. And Shia is a branch of islam that runs and has its headquarters in Iran (former persia).

Read this its an eye opener to why islam is dying
http://qz.com/511115/its-time-to-take-mecca-out-of-saudi-hands/

Why I said so is because there are no agreements between the followers, some want islam HQ moved from Saudi, Saudi has put everything to protect islam, the confusion is worrisome... so one voice they don't have and it drives the religion out of control. to the extent some go to mosque to kill others. So in the same vein, muslims don't worship in the same mosque.

You now see why even tho many don't believe it, islam is going to die out anytime soon. Their hadiths. Is one of the most confusing books and it's what drives them mad at times and basically needs questioning.

I stand to be challenged, about any of the points I make on Nairaland. Let it begin..
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by alienvirus: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol. So many liars here just to discredit Islam.

There are sects in Islam but they can worship in any of their mosques.

Reason why this is possible is that Muslim can worship anywhere. At car parks, airports, stadia. Just anywhere.

Get that !
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by analice107: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:

The same islam ideology is practiced by Sunni and Shia, only they don't accept the khalifa. And some other islamic practices. The sunni islamic king drove the khwariji muslims from Mecca. And Shia is a branch of islam that runs and has its headquarters in Iran (former persia).

Why I said so is because there are no agreements between the followers, some want islam HQ moved from Saudi, Saudi has put everything to protect islam, the confusion is worrisome... so one voice they don't have and it drives the religion out of control. to the extent some go to mosque to kill others. So in the same vein, muslims don't worship in the same mosque.

You now see why even tho many don't believe it, islam is going to die out anytime soon. Their hadiths. Is one of the most confusing books and it's what drives them mad at times and basically needs questioning.

I stand to be challenged, about any of the points I make on Nairaland. Let it begin..
I love you girl
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by analice107: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
alienvirus:
Lol. So many liars here just to discredit Islam.

There are sects in Islam but they can worship in any of their mosques.

Reason why this is possible is that Muslim can worship anywhere. At car parks, airports, stadia. Just anywhere.

Get that !
I guess you didn't see the challenge ari posted to any of you. Challenge her.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by alienvirus: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
analice107:

I guess you didn't see the challenge ari posted to any of you. Challenge her.
Any comment on what I said or you zoom off?
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by Empiree: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:

Your post derailed op's concern. This is off-topic. Yes, there are factions in Islam as well. But Op is talking about (if) worshipers can prayer at any church or any mosque. That's the bone of contention here. Not the trash you put up there.

Now, to answer op, the real reason Christians can NEVER worship at each other church is because of their disbelieve in Holy prophet of Islam, Muhammad (Allah's Blessings and Peace Be Upon him). Here is what Quran says:

Sura 5 verse 14

"And from those who call themselves Christians, We (God) took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allah's Book, disobeyed Allah's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allah's disobedience), and Allah will inform them of what they used to do."

The above verse of the Quran is crystal clear. It is the reason RCCG can't prayer at Deeper Life, CAC dare not to go Deeper Life and the list goes on. Now, let breakdown the above verse of Quran. The Covenants made with Christians were two (2):

to believe in Jesus and Muhammad.

But they believe in one part(Jesus) but rejected the other part(Muhammad). Because of this Allah sealed their heart and caused hatred amongst them that they would NEVER worship together i:e major differences in christian doctrines. Isn't that the case now?

Same covenants was made with Jews to believe in Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. But they rejected portion of the message. So they will eventually face eternal damnation. So what you said up there has absolutely nothing to do with op
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by alienvirus: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Empiree:
Your posrt derailed op's concern. This is off-topic. Yes, there are factions in Islam as well. But Op is talking about (if) worshipers can prayer at any church or or any mosque. That's the bone of contention here. Not the trash you put up there.

Now, to answer op, the real reason Christians can NEVER worship at eachother church is because of thier disbelieve in Holy prophet of Islam, Muhammad (Allah's Blessings and Peace Be Upon him). Here is what Quran says:

Sura 5 verse 14

"And from those who call themselves Christians, We (God) took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred/u] till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allah's Book, disobeyed Allah's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allah's disobedience), and Allah will inform them of what they used to do."

The above verse of the Quran is crystal clear. It is the reason RCCG can't prayer at Deeper Life, CAC dare not to go Deeper Life and the list goes on. Now, less breakdown the abovce verse of Quran. The Covenants made with Christians were two (2): [u]to believe in Jesus and Muhammad
. But they believe in one part(Jesus) but reject the other part(Muhammad). Because of that Allah sets seal on thier heart and cause hatred amonst them that they would NEVER worship together i:e major differences in christian doctrines. Isnt that the case now?

Same covenants was made with Jews to believe in Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. But they rejected portion of the message. So they will eventually face eternal damnation.

So what you said up there has absolutely nothing to do with op

1000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by zenith4biz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
V
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by ari3l(f): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Empiree:
[s]Your post derailed op's concern. This is off-topic. Yes, there are factions in Islam as well. But Op is talking about (if) worshipers can prayer at any church or any mosque. That's the bone of contention here. Not the trash you put up there.

Now, to answer op, the real reason Christians can NEVER worship at each other church is because of their disbelieve in Holy prophet of Islam, Muhammad (Allah's Blessings and Peace Be Upon him). Here is what Quran says:

Sura 5 verse 14

"And from those who call themselves Christians, We (God) took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allah's Book, disobeyed Allah's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allah's disobedience), and Allah will inform them of what they used to do."

The above verse of the Quran is crystal clear. It is the reason RCCG can't prayer at Deeper Life, CAC dare not to go Deeper Life and the list goes on. Now, let breakdown the above verse of Quran. The Covenants made with Christians were two (2):

to believe in Jesus and Muhammad.

But they believe in one part(Jesus) but rejected the other part(Muhammad). Because of this Allah sealed their heart and caused hatred amongst them that they would NEVER worship together i:e major differences in christian doctrines. Isn't that the case now?

Same covenants was made with Jews to believe in Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. But they rejected portion of the message. So they will eventually face eternal damnation. So what you said up there has absolutely nothing to do with op[/s]

Differences in religious views do not tally, so the answer is No! Sunni and Shia and Khwariji.
Say what you know... ideology of Shi'a and Sunni isn't the same.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by Empiree: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

Differences in religious views do not tally, so the answer is No! Sunni and Shia and Khwariji.
You obinrin ateyinto lasan lasan. What you said here makes no sense. Neither does it addressed op. Face the topic properly.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by analice107: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
alienvirus:
Any comment on what I said or you zoom off?
Of course I have to zoom off. Am I being paid being in NL? There r bills to pay.
What is your comment again?
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by Blackfire(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

according to the alfa talking to u, Christians do not agree because they rejected mohamed *holding myself not to laugh*.
So this is my question who is making different Muslim sects not to pray together.
1. Aisha's treachery.
2. 72 virgins shortage.
3. An inconclusive ASHAHADA.
4: beheading infidel's with cutlass, sword, axe.
5.Ali's authenticity or abubakr's dynasty.
6.. I can go on and on.

Take away: who killed, no murdered mohamed grand kids hassan and husain? Jews, Christians, Hindus, atheist, yazids... Or al muminim? Talk about nemesis.
Re: Can You Worship In Any Church As A Christian? by ari3l(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Blackfire:

according to the alfa talking to u, Christians do not agree because they rejected mohamed *holding myself not to laugh*.
So this is my question who is making different Muslim sects not to pray together.
1. Aisha's treachery.
2. 72 virgins shortage.
3. An inconclusive ASHAHADA.
4: beheading infidel's with cutlass, sword, axe.
5.Ali's authenticity or abubakr's dynasty.
6.. I can go on and on.

Take away: who killed, no murdered mohamed grand kids hassan and husain? Jews, Christians, Hindus, atheist, yazids... Or al muminim? Talk about nemesis.

grin make I no just land poss for nikka..

(1) (Reply)

Ogboni Initiation Invite / Why Did God Ask Moses To Make A Bronze Snake? / The Untold Story Of The Systematic Genocide Of Muslim In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.