Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) (30396 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Looks Fabulous In Mini Print Dress (photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry Looks Fabulous In Striped Dashiki (photos) / Actress Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous, Steps Out In Ankara Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
She doesn't look confident

poor shoot
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Irore: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
FrankValency:
fine girl she..... but all I can remember u for are the lies u dished to ur fellow contestant in the BBA

So she tell lies a lot? If yes, her beauty na banza except she repent. Today na palm sunday ooo.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by goshen26: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
clichy gurls....... I understand ur motive
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by samjadinero(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
I love me some dark-skinned girl.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Irore: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
She doesn't look confident

poor shoot

Let's first appreciate God for doing overtime on her built. She is beautiful.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Irore:

Let's first appreciate God for doing overtime on her built. She is beautiful.

I like her. I was just saying
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by rhozaay(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
I still have her nude pix shaa grin
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pretty!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by duduKING(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
SUBSCRIBE TODAY: BBM CHANNEL: C003EB71E and YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1yOGzp-QvgC9ILFr5h8hQ God breast you
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by hanubarbie(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Beautiful? Yes,but drop dead gorgeous....haba! Fear God nah.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by PrinceFromDilli(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Remembering that guy from south africa with dred?
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
If she's a model, she should know how to pose and how to smize, but I don't see either of these in the pictures.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by FrankValency(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Irore:

So she tell lies a lot? If yes, her beauty na banza except she repent. Today na palm sunday ooo.
that girl can lie more than all the babes in this forum put together. ladyf inclusive
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by amtaken(f): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Are you?

amarachi06:
she is not a good role model.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Emmau0091(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Her small boobs, Saw em already on tele BBA grin .. small ass too.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by oojehshez(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
so she fyn reach dis
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by xoella: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
melzzzy missing her on jenifa's diary..
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by amarachi06(f): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
Are you?

Bia Nwokem, this is the last time you will quote me otherwise ....... you are lucky my mood is just ok, if not l will ..................... let me stop here
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by amtaken(f): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
This boy keep quiet if you don't want to answer the question.

Be a man and stop acting like a little girl ok.

Noisy man.

amarachi06:

Bia Nwokem, this is the last time you will quote me otherwise ....... you are lucky my mood is just ok, if not l will ..................... let me stop here
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by toyinid78: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2016
yinkslinks:
And later they will bring one jumoke and say she is a model. see real model here. just using that poor innocent girl to make money. anyways ideas sell fast when people get broke from doing songs grin grin grin grin grin grin
what ar d criteria for a model,wealthy abi? Jumoke is spotted by a seasoned model,musician n photgrapher,,,models ar not by ur own criteria its by shape n looks which jumoke has,jimon hunsu was spotted sleeping under d bridge in france,a popular model senegal was spotted selling kunu ,many we're spotted like jumoke
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by toyinid78: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2016
amtaken:
Are you?

so u wud avice ur sister to take osu as a role model,go n see all she did on bba sex galore with her unclothedness dsiplayed worldwide during d sex n d clips ar going to b available for her grand children to see,imagine if she is a mum to some one of ur age u wud b proud of her right?
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Qualer: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2016
NegeduGrace:
She looks decent here..now her beauty is showing,,there is beauty in decency..nice pics!

grace oooooo!!!! grin
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by Qualer: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2016
amarachi06:
she is not a good role model.

she is not a 'role model', she is a 'fashion model'... and a good one at that!
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by amtaken(f): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Thank God that we humans are not God.

So you are judging Beverly by the sins she committed in 2014? Something she publicly apologised for?

I am a Christian and I believe in forgiveness.

The person you are judging may be better than you in God's sight.

Sin is sin whether it is aired on television or not.

The only person who can even judge Beverly (which I still think is wrong) is the person who has never committed sin before, especially the sins of the flesh.

You go to your boyfriend's house, take off your clothes and do everything Beverly was shown doing plus more thinking that no one sees you forgetting that God is Omnipresent.

Judge not so that you shall not be judged.

Yes, it is wrong to be nude on National TV. It is also wrong to commit fornication both on TV and inside the room but it is also wrong to keep judging her about that. Do you know whether she's now at peace with God?

The Bible says that devil is the accuser of the brethren. Please do not be his assistant on that.

Have a wonderful day.

toyinid78:
so u wud avice ur sister to take osu as a role model,go n see all she did on bba sex galore with her unclothedness dsiplayed worldwide during d sex n d clips ar going to b available for her grand children to see,imagine if she is a mum to some one of ur age u wud b proud of her right?
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by vanvick247(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
pretydiva:
after all her nudes,she nor still win..a big shame

Yeah.. Twas just a lesson say no be by nudity. @ d end of d day na still decent babe (Dilish) naim win am.
Re: Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2016
the first pics i see sadness or fright in her eyes...as if she is about to be adultnapped...lol
olayinka807:
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE ADORABLE PHOTOS OF THE EX-BBA STAR HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/beverly-osu-looks-fabulous-as-she-models-for-fabulous-by-teju-pretty.html

Who knows she can be dis cool in a very nice outfit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa / Bambam Looks Gorgeous In Bridesmaid's Outfit / 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.