Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

University Of Jos Pume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Pume (6258 Views)

University Of Jos UNIJOS 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms Now On 08060777331 / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Pume by elderbaba(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2009
For those who have choosed the University of Jos as their FIRST or SECOND choice, the PUME is from 3RD TO 8TH AUGUST 2009. For more get this attachemnt
Re: University Of Jos Pume by updatesguy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
You can also check it out at http://nigeriauniversitiesupdates.com
Re: University Of Jos Pume by yonybanta(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2009
2009/2010 UNIJOS POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE
The University of Jos invites candidates to participate in the Computer Based Post-UME Screening Exercise for the 2009/2010. Each candidate shall, on payment of the prescribe fee, proceed to the UNIJOS website (mis.unijos.edu.ng) to commence registration process, where they will be assigned the exact date for their screening between the 3rd August and 8th August 2009.

The University website (mis.unijos.edu.ng) will be opened from Thursday 16th July through 12 noon, Friday 31st July 2009, for the on line registration of candidates who have chosen the University as either the 1st and/or 2nd choice.
Eligibility
A. UME
All Candidates who made the University of Jos their first and/or second choice and scored:
• 180 marks or above in the UME for all courses
B. General Instructions:
• Candidates are strongly advised not to come to any of the Test Centres with any electronic device, including GSM phones, Ipods all these items will be seized.
• Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the testing venues during the POST-UME Screening Exercise.
• Every candidate will be required to provide one personal e-mail address and cell phone number.
• Candidates are expected to be at the Screening Centre, one hour before the scheduled time allocated to them.
• Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
• Withholding of information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
• The University of Jos does not condone any form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
C. Specific Instructions for Screening:
• University of Jos charges N1000.00 for Screening Exercise and the Electronic Test Company charges N1000.00 for the use of electronic facilities. Note that bank charges will also be made by the bank where the purchase is made. Procure the Pin Vending (Confirmation Order No. and Receipt No.) for the two payments from any of the following banks: FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, AFRIBANK PLC, BANK PHB PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC, FIRST INLAND BANK PLC, GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, DIAMOND BANK PLC, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, OCEANIC BANK PLC, SKYE BANK PLC, SPRING BANK PLC, STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC, STERLING BANK PLC, UNION BANK PLC, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC, WEMA BANK PLC AND ZENITH BANK PLC.
• Candidates are to obtain a Pin Vending (Receipt No. and Confirmation Order No.) to be used for the online registration.
• Log on to mis.unijos.edu.ng to read the details on registration procedure for the Post-UME screening exercise.
• Registration for the Post-JAMB screening is only concluded by the scheduling of venue, date and time of the screening test.
• Candidates must ensure to print out the schedule slip which must be brought along for the screening exercise.
• Candidates are to come with copies of their JAMB result slip and HB pencils and erasers. ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions@unijos.edu.ng
REGISTRAR.
University of Jos.

FOR MORE INFOR CONTACT:
YONY BANTA
JOS,
Re: University Of Jos Pume by samsick: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
thanx a whole lot for the info ok,

but i was jst wondering if one could get to buy the form here in lag

and if yes where can i get it pls?

my email is ''thelostsessions2005@yahoo.com

my mobile is 08026225110

i would really appreciate any info

thanx
Re: University Of Jos Pume by ibromaye: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2009
please i want to know weather i can pay for my pume in any banks listed in nigeria.
Re: University Of Jos Pume by samsick: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2009
u can get ur scratch card @ Oceanic bank on the island

that's where i got mine from @ the rate of 2300 only

so check 'em out it's situated on Marina Lagos

Good Luck
Re: University Of Jos Pume by tiluv1(f): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2009
pls hav been trying to regsiter online for the past four days but their wedsite is just too solw. has anyone registered yet, pls help me out and link me on how to do my own registration.
Re: University Of Jos Pume by samsick: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ tiluv

jst got through with mine

and it was quite easy

get on to mis.unijos.edu.ng right now the site is available now ol

all the best
Re: University Of Jos Pume by kaksy(f): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
plsbn tryin to lon on to mis.unijos.edu.ng 4 d past 3days bt no avail. is general or does it depend on one's location?is there any other way i can reg since d closin date is 2moro?
Re: University Of Jos Pume by ileji(f): 2:01am On Oct 26, 2009
pls z unijos admission list out
Re: University Of Jos Pume by yonybanta(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2009
The admission list of University of Jos is not yet out but is expected to be out from November - December 2009. according to information from the reliable source, the University has concluded every necessary Compiling of admission list but can not release now due to the fact that the current 100 level has not even concluded their first semester till December.

base on the school schedule table, the 2008/2009 100 level student will finish their 2nd semester (move to 200 level) by March which means the 2009/2010 (intending new 100 level candidates) will begin their lectures by March 2010.

for more info.
yonyb2009@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Jos Pume by Gift19(f): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
please does anyone knows if unijos has released this year post ume result or if the admission list is out.am worried sick.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Award 1,087 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students Scholarships / Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry / Uniben Increases Its School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.