Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently (457 Views)

Serious Advice Needed Please: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently by stephenonyx(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] I am always quick to anger and it has ruined so many tins in my life and it seems I can't stop it. I always notice that I have made the same mistake even when I know right inside of me that I want to stop it. Now it's very hard for me to keep friends both male and female. Matured advice please
Re: Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently by gabinogem(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
It's a good thing to know where ur problem lies... there must be ways u can overcome that tantrum of urs. Having quick temper is never a good thing. Alot of folks have meet their early grave because of this quick rage.

I think u should embrace those things that make u happy more & erase those things that gets u angry easily. By doing this, u need to choose the type of friends u hang around with, places u go to, read more inspirational books that focuses more on anger management.

These few steps will help u scale through.
Re: Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently by llouis: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2016
When next you are angry, count to 10 before you speak (or act/react).
If you are very angry, count to a hundred.

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Meet, Date & Hook Up Reloaded.. / Nov.18 Birthday Mate For Hookup... / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.