Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. (1077 Views)

Current Price Of Dstv Decoder / Call 4 Installation/maintenance Of Dstv,cctv,intercom,hanging Of Flat Screen TV / Price Of Dstv Walka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. by femiranking28(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pause: Kwesé Sports exclusively awarded free-to-air broadcasting rights for the English Premier League!

I’m really excited to share some great news. Last Thursday, the English Premier League (EPL) announced it has exclusively awarded Econet Group the free-to-air rights to broadcast live EPL for three seasons beginning in August 2016!

Kwesé Sports will also serve as an agent to sub-license these EPL rights to free-to-air public broadcasters in 50 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa.

In case you’re new to my FB page and are wondering what’s going on, Kwesé TV is our new soon-to-be launched satellite and broadcasting network, wholly-owned by Econet Media, a subsidiary of Econet Group. Kwesé Sports is part of Kwesé TV which will also offer entertainment, news and business channels with exclusive and premium programming.

I’ll update you from time to time about our progress. After the launch of Kwesé TV later this year.
Re: Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. by chocolateme(f): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
In that case after reading your last lines, I can conclude on my own personal opinion that you delivered a half baked article.
Re: Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. by femiranking28(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
chocolateme:
In that case after reading your last lines, I can conclude on my own personal opinion that you delivered a half baked article.
half backed how. 1) I copied a post and I felt some part were not necessary I didn't paste them. 2)well I have modified it
Re: Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. by acenazt: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kwesé Who owns econet? Name sounds Ghanaian. Big up tho. Dstv can eat a Dick!!
Re: Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. by femiranking28(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
acenazt:
Kwesé Who owns econet? Name sounds Ghanaian. Big up tho. Dstv can eat a Dick!!
Yes he is Ghanaian..

1 Like

Re: Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. by agitator: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
femiranking28:
half backed how. 1) I copied a post and I felt some part were not necessary I didn't paste them. 2)well I have modified it

Stop posting crap on nairaland, otherwise ....... angry angry angry

Someone got license to free to air EPL football matches, what has that to do with DSTV dominance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Free To Air Tp / Strong Srt 4950E For Sale / Strong 4663x Software With Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.