Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? (789 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by sosilly4b(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kindly share the last time you had light in your area in order to know if the current darkness is peculiar to some areas or States.

I have been in Radio area of Ikorodu Lagos for the past 7days and they have had no light for one week straight.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monday o.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
even now i get light. yesterday too i get. i dey get light almost everyday but usually 4-6hrs per day
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
sosilly4b:
Kindly share the last time you had light in your area in order to know if the current darkness is peculiar to some areas or States.

I have been in Radio area of Ikorodu Lagos for the past 7days and they have had no light for one week straight.
There's 18 hours/day light in some places.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by menabae(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
At least 22hrs.. .everyday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by realtalk19: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
sosilly4b:

i stay along your area too and its been 8 days of darkness and two weeks of nepa hiccups.i heard after the rain last sunday sometin got spoilt at sabo power source and they ar working on it.i hope this week will be lighted up o.

wash and wear clothes on poinf tomoro coz no light to iron my wears
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by santafe(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2016
The light has never been off in my area for as long as I can remember
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by sosilly4b(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2016
santafe:
The light has never been off in my area for as long as I can remember

Are you serious? Where is your area. I don't mind paying new rent.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by sosilly4b(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2016
menabae:
At least 22hrs.. .everyday
Are you kidding. Tell me your area and I surely will get a place there.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Around Ajah, it's an apology
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by bolseas(f): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
@sosilly4b and Realtalk, I live around the same area too. heard that it was the Sabo substation blow out that caused the problem...

Please they should resolve it on time o.. my arms, back, waist, neck infact my entire body is paining me for drawing water from the well everyday...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by bolseas(f): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
@sosilly4b and realtalk,

About 15 mins ago, power was restored, immediately we shouted UP NEPA, a transformer.somewhere close by exploded, darkness was restored again....hmmmm....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Light In Your Area? by sosilly4b(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2016
bolseas:
@sosilly4b and realtalk,

About 15 mins ago, power was restored, immediately we shouted UP NEPA, a transformer.somewhere close by exploded, darkness was restored again....hmmmm....

Yeah so I heard. We are both def. close by.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Answer These 6 Questions,know You Are Ready For Marriage. / For Couples And Those About To Get Married / Photos From Brilla Fm's Boss, Larry Izamoje's Daughter's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.