Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie (905 Views)

Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! / Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. / ~~~prof. Wole Soyinka Says, 'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths!'~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by biyiadewole(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yesterday I ran into the professor and I saw people trying to have shots with him which he repeatedly refused. I didn't even speak with him beacuse I knew would decline, so all I did was to snap a selfie of myself with him in the backgroung. But funny enough, he was looking at the camera as if he was prepared for the shot! grin

2 Likes

Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by dacovajnr: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
You try no be small atleast papa Wole no dash you ifarun(slap on the neck) from behind..you are lucky sha grin

1 Like

Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by OXCUBA: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
WHO SELFIE WITH WOLE ... DON HELP
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by YorubaWoman: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ok, make I shine teeth too

grin grin grin grin
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by BrightEye(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
why shouldn't you try to be Soyinka instead....
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Congrats Nigerians on this........
$1 = #150
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by biyiadewole(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
BrightEye:
why shouldn't you try to be Soyinka instead....

u cannot be any other person. u can only be yourself

1 Like

Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by ClassCaptain(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol.
Nice one.
At least your own better pass that one wey say e snap pics with messi grin
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by CARLOSZ: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=28pt]You get luck say his men (PYRATEz) no dey there, he for smash your phone,
but as na only him dey there,if he try am,you go beat am well well na why he just calm down.

yeye cultists
[/size]
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
oya send me ur account number..
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by biyiadewole(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
You try no be small atleast papa Wole no dash you ifarun(slap on the neck) from behind..you are lucky sha grin
dacovajnr:

lols. bad belle allowed
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by BrightEye(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
biyiadewole:

u cannot be any other person. u can only be yourself

i was not saying he should grow full white heir, but to strive in life to achieve something like soyinka
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by okuneddie(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
lol....OP u try....now give that nairaland artist make he help u draw am and put am for ur sitting room.....put something like this on it.....the day I took an illegal selfie with wole Soyinka..lol
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by tpiar: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
dunno.
Re: When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie by MisterDreamz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sometimes I understand celebrities! Exchanging greetings is enough!
Can't imagine him posing with tens of people in that location only for selfies...and Nigerians wouldn't like group selfie "self"...they will like it one after the other..." won ma pa baba oni baba pelu selfies" grin

(1) (Reply)

Beggar Weeps After Seeing The Condition Of Woman He Asked For Help / 6-meter Python Suffocates To Death After Trying To Swallow Wallaby Whole (photos / Mystery Behind The Youngest Islamic Lecturer, Sheikh Iyanu Olohun روح الله

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.