Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? (4232 Views)

Is It Every Male Who Is Husband Material? / How To Be Faithful In Marriage / How To Be Faithful In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by C2H5OH(f): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2009
poster, yeah in a perfect world grin
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by aonom(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2009
@Topic
Hello Nairalanders. I would just like to make a contribution to this topic. Well from what i understand about marriage, is that once you make a vow to be committed to your partner. Then it is only fair that you stick to your words. The man actually proposed to the woman and promised to remain faithful to her for better or worse till death do them part. Now, it is ridiculous that a man would start jumping from one female to the next after having promised his partner that he would be faithful to her and never see any other woman as being more beautiful or even more sexier that she is. I honestly feel for all those ladies out there who have to go through all sorts in the name of love.

At some time, but really we guys have to grow up and fight away those urges we get when we feel like being with another lady. I am not presently married, but i hope to be as faithful to my partner no matter what. Well i have had my share of heart breaks and yes i know some people may criticize me, but i have been in relationships and maybe had a one night stand a couple of times. I just looked at it as a phase i was going through (being a young man) and now i have met some one i know i can spend the rest of my life being committed to. Then why would i want to hurt her by sleeping around. Have you ever considered if the tables were turned nad you had to be the one at home with the kids and generally taking care of the home and then you know or probably realize that you have a cheating husband. What really would go through you head then?

Never under estimate a woman, my mum once advised me on that. I have never done so and hope i never have to.

1 Like

Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Witi(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2009
How did this question made it to the front-page. Not less than 99.9% of men are unfaithful in there marriage it may be regular cruise or fling. Women too plenty now.
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by breathless(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
This is a sensitive topic. The question should be"Why are some male unfaithful in marriage". The reality is that not all males are faithful in marriage. Reasons abound. Can it be justified? That is entirely another topic. Man has a tendency to sin and adultery/fornication is one of them like "simple" lying. I also agree that there are men who will not cheat on their spouse no matter what, but in world where there is scarcity of good, responsible and dedicated men, issues like this will arise. I think we need to ask the fundamental question of "WHY"? Then can we have possible answers. finito
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Spyker: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2009
This topic is so annoying, i hate men who cheat on the wives and girl-friends until i was cheated on. I was a very faithful guy and remained so until my gf not only slept with my neighbour, she slept with guys in school with different stupid and selfish reasons of being forced, lonely e.t.c. Come to think of it, this is the same girl i was waiting for to graduate before i take her to the alter. Women are cheats but not all shaa.

As for me, i still remain faithful but ended the relationship. I don't want to TRUST any girl and have decided to stay away from girls for a while. Still praying shaa for a life partner.
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2009
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
chaircover:

I’m no so sure we should be asking why some men cheat because some men faced with the same scenario will not cheat.

Maybe we should be asking the ones who don’t cheat the reason why they don’t cheat, which will help the ones that do cheat look inward at themselves.

She has uncover the chair again oh.
Wonderful question.
Please, will like to know the answer too
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Nezan(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
The faithful males are nonetheless, far lesser than the unfaithful ones.
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2009
Nezan:

The faithful males are nonetheless, far lesser than the unfaithful ones.

There are always more in the bad side than the good ones, and if we can know why the goods are good, then, the bads can be trained or bribed, if needs be
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Ambber(f): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2009
About 95% are unfaithful some chase new skirts after a while either directly or indirectly while the rest of engage in Indecency which is the same thing as infidelity. The remaining 5 % have disciplined their minds and flesh and so do stay on track.
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ambber:

About 95% are unfaithful some chase new skirts after a while either directly or indirectly while the rest of engage in Indecency which is the same thing as infidelity. The remaining 5 % have disciplined their minds and flesh and so do stay on track.

How is Indecency as same as being unfaithful?
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by GEW: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2009
Fhemmmy:

How is Indecency as same as being unfaithful?
wetin Indecency tey better pass then?
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
GEW:

wetin Indecency tey better pass then?
So how would u describe a man and the wife watching Indecency together? so now who is cheating?
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by veenceint: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2009
certainly not every male is faithful, dats why its not easy to find true love
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
veenceint:

certainly not every male is faithful, dats why its not easy to find true love

And i guess every woman is faithful?
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by monron: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2009
it is very rare to findfathfullness out side of religious circles. even in the religious circles it takes only the sold out to abide by the rules. to some they can, whereas to others its totally absurd. well its a function of the person's convictions and how that person sees marriage.
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2009
monron:

it is very rare to findfathfullness out side of religious circles. even in the religious circles it takes only the sold out to abide by the rules. to some they can, whereas to others its totally absurd. well its a function of the person's convictions and how that person sees marriage.

i would say you sold that to me already
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by theviper1: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2009
a wise man once said that "old age and fear of death makes for a change of heart in a man".now it is the fear of "ECHIETEKA", AIDS that makes for that change. truely many men would like to taste egusi after some time of tasting ewedu,bt the thing about these diseases makes many men to apply ABS.sme pple wants to be unfaithful just for the fun of it or just to seek new areas in life,bt like one poster said earlier,it is a matter of choice.
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2009
the viper:

a wise man once said that "old age and fear of death makes for a change of heart in a man".now it is the fear of "ECHIETEKA", AIDS that makes for that change. truely many men would like to taste egusi after some time of tasting ewedu,bt the thing about these diseases makes many men to apply ABS.sme pple wants to be unfaithful just for the fun of it or just to seek new areas in life,bt like one poster said earlier,it is a matter of choice.

that is the most ridiculous reason for a man to wanna be unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by nethacker(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2009
it's a matter of what u WISH and WANT to DO grin
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by GEW: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So how would u describe a man and the wife watching Indecency together? so now who is cheating?
HUSBANDS AND WIVES DECIDES TO COMMMIT MURDERS AND FRAUDS HOPING NO ONE WILL KNOW DOES THAT MAKE IT RIGHT FEMI?
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Nezan(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2009
Just like asking if everybody was a saint
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
GEW:

HUSBANDS AND WIVES DECIDES TO COMMMIT MURDERS AND FRAUDS HOPING NO ONE WILL KNOW DOES THAT MAKE IT RIGHT FEMI?

How can u compare Indecency and murder? there is no comparison at all.

so answer the question, if the man and th wife watch Indecency together, who has committed the sin of unfaithfulness?
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by tonib(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
well, some are faithful while others are not. undecided
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by sley4life(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
no
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Nezan(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2009
tonib:

well, a minority are faithful while majority are not. undecided
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by dunjoye(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
i will b the most faithful to my wifey
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
dunjoye:

i will b the most faithful to my wifey

wait till u marry, dude.
Na condition sometimes dey make crayfish bend oh
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by oyiliagu: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
it has to do with self, ones decision that i s all.
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
oyiliagu:

it has to do with self, ones decision that i s all.

is it that simple?
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Naturez(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

is it that simple?

Yes that simple ooo
Re: Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? by Naturez(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
Yes,It's that simple ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Cursed Me. / His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. / Sex Workers Beat Up Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.