Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Do You Upgrade Your Phone ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do You Upgrade Your Phone ? (458 Views)

AIRTEL Offers 30GB Free Data If You Upgrade To 4G Smartphone / If You Use Iphone 7. Will You Upgrade To Iphone 8 Or Iphone X? / How-to: Download And Upgrade Your Gionee M5 To Marshmallow Android 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Upgrade Your Phone ? by Electronzeez(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
As silly as the topic seems , I need your sincere Contribution on this , techy or non tech gurus are all invited to say why they upgrade/update their mobile phones.

Do you just upgrade because everyone is doing so, do you upgrade because your device is prompting you to do so.Whatever the reason please share it here , as you do you will be helping me to aid my research .

Thanks
Re: Why Do You Upgrade Your Phone ? by Kachi188(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
You know its a silly topic and u still created it...anyway to help your ministry...

I upgraded because my OEM stopped supporting my phone after Android 4.2...but as God could have it, I discovered XDA developers..and now my phone runs on Android 5.1...waiting for the android 6.0 ROM to become stable...then I port...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Upgrade Your Phone ? by MRBrownJ: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Electronzeez:
As silly as the topic seems , I need your sincere Contribution on this , techy or non tech gurus are all invited to say why they upgrade/update their mobile phones.

Do you just upgrade because everyone is doing so, do you upgrade because your device is prompting you to do so.Whatever the reason please share it here , as you do you will be helping me to aid my research .

Thanks

the same reason why we upgrade car/clothing etc

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Upgrade Your Phone ? by Electronzeez(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kachi188:
You know its a silly topic and u still created it...anyway to help your ministry...

I upgraded because my OEM stopped supporting my phone after Android 4.2...but as God could have it, I discovered XDA developers..and now my phone runs on Android 5.1...waiting for the android 6.0 ROM to become stable...then I port...

Thanks
Re: Why Do You Upgrade Your Phone ? by ewizard1: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Upgrading is for either NEW FEATURES or BUG FIXES!

Dazzall!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Honor Phone Info / Mtn With Poor Internet / Best Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.