Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

ADBLABLA: Grow Your Blog Traffic With Free Advertisement In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ADBLABLA: Grow Your Blog Traffic With Free Advertisement In Nigeria (667 Views)

Please Enlighten On Adblabla / I Need Your Advice On "Adblabla" / Nigerian Bloggers Can Now Make Money From Adblabla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADBLABLA: Grow Your Blog Traffic With Free Advertisement In Nigeria by tunderoc(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
No matter your niche or how embarrassing you site/blog traffic is, You can grow your blog and break into the top in your niche and also rank high on ALEXA. If you really want to promote your blog and get more visitors. Then this is good news for you.

Have you heard of Adblabla? Adblabla is Nigeria's only online advertising network that advertise your Blog/content free of charge. The network uses your existing web traffic to generate credits you need to enjoy free banner Ads or Blog content promotion online.

Adblabla gets your blog/contents promoted using Trade By Barter ( You place an advert or content from Adblabla on your blog/website and they will promote your blog/content on 1000+ sites).

So what are you waiting for, follow these simple steps and VOILA your blog traffic will soar:

1. Join Adblabla.
2. Submit your blog on Adblabla
3. Generate the best html code and place it where you want it to appear on your blog. The code allows feeds/advertisement from other member of Adblabla to show on your blog.
4. design and upload your own adverts. And your adverts will start displaying on the network as soon as it's approved.

It is as simple as that and a win win story for all parties involved.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/03/adblabla-grow-your-blog-traffic-with.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.oHHec44q.dpuf

Re: ADBLABLA: Grow Your Blog Traffic With Free Advertisement In Nigeria by Josiahdking: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
[img]https://3.bp..com/-6_kZVS2e8bg/V9hSJjx2F6I/AAAAAAAADn4/ThNcAMoEiWM-idn4vCHn-YKj_YYTKXLsgCK4B/s400/320X100.jpg[/img]
This is not all true. I thought it was totally free until is saw this "On Adblabla we provide free advertisement, but for just a tiny fee, you get much more." .
You can check this new genuine free online advertising network. [url]www.ad.naijaobserver.com [/url]

I was really convinced that i had to share this with people. They really stand by their words which is 100% Free.
Check it out to confirm my claim.

(1) (Reply)

101 Ways To Get Quality Backlinks To Your Blog / How Do I Receive Money From Australia? / UK Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.