Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Is GIT INSURANCE Necessary For Supply Of Agro Supplies ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is GIT INSURANCE Necessary For Supply Of Agro Supplies ? (551 Views)

Tour Of Agro Commodity Markets In The North / Grain Purchase (pics) / Agro Supplies / Quality Agro Supplies At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GIT INSURANCE Necessary For Supply Of Agro Supplies ? by Smile4mee01: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
I got my first LPO to supply maize to a feedmill in lagos. It's my first ever business aND am trying to manage all the risk inherent in this transaction

I am moving 30 tonnes of maize from katsina to lagos. I wld be glad to hav an idea of the cost of transportation too.

Thank you.
Re: Is GIT INSURANCE Necessary For Supply Of Agro Supplies ? by Adeniyimi: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
I also need supply of maize can u give me your number
Re: Is GIT INSURANCE Necessary For Supply Of Agro Supplies ? by sholatech(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
I think you focus more on meeting quality specifications for the LPO supply and also ensure weight is accurate. There is hardly missing goods in transit which is what GIT is all about. Transport also depends largely on which part of Katsina you are picking from, can range from 200-350K using 12 tires 30-tons truck
Re: Is GIT INSURANCE Necessary For Supply Of Agro Supplies ? by JoyceMbatu: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Hello, please can you email me at uniofhertfordshire@gmail.com or call 08121447283. Been trying to get through to you.
Smile4mee01:
I got my first LPO to supply maize to a feedmill in lagos. It's my first ever business aND am trying to manage all the risk inherent in this transaction

I am moving 30 tonnes of maize from katsina to lagos. I wld be glad to hav an idea of the cost of transportation too.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa (moringa Oleifera) Seeds And Seedlings Available For Sale In Ibadan. / >>>need Moringa Seed?<<< (#1,900 Per Per Kilo) / Which System Is Best To Rear Snails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.