Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark (1113 Views)

Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark / 2016 Most Searched Smartphones In Nigeria According To Google / The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by mobileprice: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge can be considered as the best cameraphone on the market. The Web site DxOMark ruled the South Korean phablet as the best as far as the photographic industry.

The battle between Samsung and Apple covers every single feature on a mobile device. The Web site DxOMark , ready for years to analyze the cameras of smartphones and find out what are the most efficient,

Click Here: http://mobileprice.co/article/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-best-cameraphone-according-dxomark-518

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by tempem: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2016
S8 beats this.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by acenazt: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Stop foaming at d mouth Oga Sam. Apple and Sony never release dia latest Flagships
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by zzzzy: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2016
acenazt:
Stop foaming at d mouth Oga Sam. Apple and Sony never release dia latest Flagships
thank God you said haven't. So they don't exist currently.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by dasphinx1(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
acenazt:

Dxomark are the ones doing the comparison not Oga Sam wink

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by acenazt: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2016
zzzzy:
thank God you said haven't. So they don't exist currently.
when Dey do I bet Sony will shade Dem
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2016
acenazt:

Sony has never been a threat to Samsung, I don't see that changing. They make good camera lens they sell to other companies but they don't know how to make good software for their own camera phones. The z5 premium is a good phone but the s6 and s6 edge beats it in design, performance and camera. The nexus 6p with 12mp camera takes better pictures than xperia z5 21mp. Personally I'm not a fan of Sony's design. Their phones look like a brick and not comfortable to hold. Sony are the king of bezels.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2016
greenhulk:

Sony and Apple are the kings of bezels.

Fixed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

Fixed

Lol. Accepted apple phones also have bezels, but at least the bottom bezel houses the home button. What's the use of the bezel on Sony phones?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by xtervaganza(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
acenazt:
in their history Sony has never made anything equal or better than Samsung

No company has sold more phones than Samsung in the last 6 years

And Samsung electronics still sh1t on Sony everywhere in the world
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by jericco1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
make i shift b4 pesin go cme compare camon c8 camera to this one.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by Joeyjones(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
acenazt:
When they release their own note 6 is still gonna beat dem.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Best Cameraphone According Dxomark by MrFord1: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
acenazt:
Think so too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend The Best Android Phone For 30k Price Range / Infinix Hot 4 Lite- Specs, Pic + Less Than 50k Here / Blog on MobilityArena: Work at your own pace and earn income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.