Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Did Seyi Shay Shade Tiwa Savage In Her New Interview? (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Seyi Shay Shade Tiwa Savage In Her New Interview? (VIDEO) (701 Views)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Seyi Shay Shade Tiwa Savage In Her New Interview? (VIDEO) by confamgist237: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Did Seyi Shay Shade Tiwa Savage In Her New Interview? Claims She Does Not Know Her!

Nigerian songwriter and record producer, Oluwaseyi Joshua, popularly known by her stage name, Seyi Shay, says she does not really know Tiwa Savage personally..
Responding to a question about her relationship with the Mavin Records queen on Channels Television, Seyi Shay said “I don’t really know her”

She acknowledged that she had met Tiwa Savage before, but told Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Rubbin’ Minds that she does not really know her personally.

“I do not have many friends in the music industry (and) then my colleagues, we say hello, we say goodbye and then we invite each other to different things and functions happening,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjWGh1mI2nc

Watch more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/did-seyi-shay-shade-tiwa-savage-in-her.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Did Seyi Shay Shade Tiwa Savage In Her New Interview? (VIDEO) by confamgist237: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

na serious one be dis oooo
Re: Did Seyi Shay Shade Tiwa Savage In Her New Interview? (VIDEO) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
I DONT THINK tiwa CARES
THEY SHOULD BOTH SWERVE

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Lil Kesh Ft. Space Garcey – Cause Trouble (part. 3) / Why I Reported Wizkid To The Police – Linda Ikeji Explains (A Must Read) / Mercy Generously Gives Out N10,000 Naira To Her Stranded Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.