Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him (977 Views)

Checkout What Obasanjo About During The #kenyavsnigeria E-war / See What Obasanjo Is Telling President Buhari In Front Of President Of France / See What A Cab Driver Did To His Passenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him by Ayughanadanceo: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Obasanjo and his driver were out driving in Ogun state and accidentally hit and killed a pig that had wandered out on the road.
Baba told the driver to drive up to the farm and apologise to the farmer.
They drove up to the farm, the driver got out and knocked on the front door and was allowed in.
He was in there for what seemed like hours.
When the driver came out, Baba was confused about why his driver had been in there so long.
"Well, first the farmer shook my hand, then he offered me an Orijin, then his wife brought me some eba and soup with heavy meats, and his daughter showered me with kisses." explained the driver. " What did you tell the farmer?" Obasanjo asked. The driver replied, "I told him I was Obasanjo's driver and I just killed the pig." http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/what-obasanjos-driver-did-for-him.html
Re: What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2016
? ? ?
Re: What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him by wolewolsz(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
LOL
Re: What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him by tempem: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2016
A silly joke, you know.
Re: What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him by Chanchit: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Lol
Re: What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him by orisa37: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
That Driver is a mama F**ker. OBJ should pay N100'000= for the Pig and offer to marry the Daughter that kissed him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dangerous Nursing Father / Best Snapshot For The Weekend ( Picture ) Laugh / Akpors Had A Dreamlast Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.