Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

2face's Wife Catches Him With Another Woman And Cuts Off His joystick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2face's Wife Catches Him With Another Woman And Cuts Off His joystick (637 Views)

Lol! Lady Vows Never To Take Her Bath Because 2face Hugged Her / Photos: This Nigerian Woman Cuts Her “eba” Birthday Cake Happily / Don't Let Another Woman Near Your Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face's Wife Catches Him With Another Woman And Cuts Off His joystick by Ayughanadanceo: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2016
2face walked into a dimly lit bar and the bartender asked him, "2baba why is the front of your shirt all bloody" . He answered in a slurred voice, "My wife caught me with another woman and cut off my penis." "Oh! Come on" replied the bartender.

Tuface then said, "If you don't believe me, I'll show you."
He proceeded to rifle through his suitcase and pulled out a long thin thing and laid it on the bar. The bartender bent down and looked closely and said, "Why? This is just a cigarette". Tubaba looked puzzled and said, "I have it here somewhere" and proceeded to fumble through his other pockets and comes up with another long thin thing and placing it on the bar desk, and said, "See that".
The bartender again inspects it closely and said, "2baba that's just another cigarette." Now 2face staggered backward and steadies himself, leaning on the bar and with awareness in his shaky voice, he said, "My brother I must have smoked it!" http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/2babas-wife-catches-him-with-another.html

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Vs Wike Again? / 2016 Verify Biology Practical Alt A Question & Answer / When You Just Love The Vintage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.