Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 (705 Views)

Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2009
Do u believe in man-guess apocalypse.Then,it might interest u to know that based on a 5000 year  prophecy gathered from various sources,Lawrence E Joseph has predicted a calamitious date:December 21 2012 as the end of days.He claimed to have gone far & wide in his research, I know no muslim will believe this concorted lie but will the christains believe him since he is one of them, Na wa o,people just dey use God name chop money, Wil the world end on dec 21 2012, Read more on http://apocalypse2012.com
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
End of discussion
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by JeSoul(f): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
Shameless 'bumping up' of an equally shamless topic no one is obviously intrested in responding to.
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
another very stupid, ignorant post. The title says "christian" prophesizes the world to end in Dec 2012 . . . but the bible says - "the day nor the hour KNOWETH NO MAN!"
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2009
davidylan:

another very stupid, ignorant post. The title says "christian" prophesizes the world to end in Dec 2012 . . . but the bible says - "the day nor the hour KNOWETH NO MAN!"

The LORD bless you for that post, davidylan.

@Neptunz
I disagree with you. Christians, who are Christians in the real sense of the word do not believe that the world will end in 2012. And like I keep on saying, not everyone who calls himself or herself a Christian is actually a Christian. There is no requirement for calling yourself a Christian.

Thanks.
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by macIB(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2009
That is absolutely BULLSH**T, ! How would someone know when the world would end, even Jesus who was supposedly close to God the father did/does not know himself! Forget those trash and move one. Next thread plsss!!!
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by goodguy100(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2009
Yours is just wait and see if it will come to past, so please do not use that useless words here. Are u God?
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by javalove(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2009
davidylan:

abi ooo no MAN not even Jesus knows the hour . . . dem go dey talk nonsense. . . even Jesus can not beat his chest that he knows the time
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2009
goodguy100:

Yours is just wait and see if it will come to past, so please do not use that useless words here. Are u God?  

Do you by any chance believe in the Bible?
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by goodguy100(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2009
Yes, i really do belive in the Bible, so what now?
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by petres007(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2009
davidylan:

@Poster,

David has said it all. The bible has clearly stated that God in his wisdom chose to keep the exact time to himself.

This is not the first time someone presumptiously tries to predict the day and time.

While I'll even like it come even before 2012 grin, the Bible only gives us indicators so we can know when the time is near. No exact time and date.
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2009
@jesoul, Ur comment is high appreciate but unwelcomed.By the way,did u check the link on the thread
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Duroe: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2009
Jesus Christ said 'no man know the day and hour when the end will come'. I do not know the end of the world the man is talking about. But this world will not end until the Antichrist have reigned for about 7years and Jesu Christ have ruled for 1000yrs (so you are talking for a minimum of 1007yrs assuming Christ the antichrist start ruling today).
No true Christian will bother himself calculating the time the world will end after the warning Jesus Christ gave.
Our main concern is to be repent from sins, believe on the atonement Christ offered , live in obedience to God's word till death. If Christ comes while we are still on the earth, fine or if we have to depart this earthly tabernacle (die) before He comes- good. Whichever way we are the Lord's.
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by jagunlabi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
The prophecy of 2012 was made by the ancient Mayans with their calendar,and not by the christians.
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
goodguy100:

Yes, i really do belive in the Bible, so what now?

Then you would know that calling this whole thing bullsh*t isn't exactly wrong, it's just a rude way of dismissing it.

jagunlabi:

The prophecy of 2012 was made by the ancient Mayans with their calendar,and not by the christians.

I don't even think jagunlabi is a Christian. Do you see?
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 25, 2009
@jagunlabi.I wonder if u are truly a xtian considerin wat u call urself
Re: Another palava-Christain prophesize the world to end on december 12 2012 by jagunlabi(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2009
-Wonder no more for i am not a christian.But that does not mean that i wouldn't correct some incorrect informations that are diseminated in here,like the one you posted in this thread.
-What did i call myself?Remind me,please.
Neptunz:

@jagunlabi.I wonder if u are truly a xtian considerin wat u call urself

(1) (Reply)

The Rccg Family On Facebook / D Luv Of Money Is D Root Of All Evil Or The Lack Of Money Is D Root Of All Evil / How To Heal A Wounded Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.