Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy (2360 Views)

Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" / Afrocandy Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Hot Photos / Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by Sidewapcom(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, please I wish to know if I'm being deceived by my own eyes or there could be some sense in what I'm seeing.
Please I don't intend dragging anyone into any form of ish but I think there are much facial similarities between our both popular females singer and actress Sinach and Afrocandy.
This pictures were roughly attached together but I would urge us to still check some other pictures of them starting from the nose, mouth, eyes, etc.
I think they are very similar to each other in their physical looks.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

See more at: http://www.sidewap.com/forum/funny-similarities-between-sinach-and-afrocandy

1 Share

Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by obinnashady(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
They are not related in any way

1 Like

Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Water and oil no fit mix
Light and darkness no fit mix
Abeg don't place those two people together

1 Like

Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by tammyboy1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
sinach is more beautiful tho
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sinach is a CHRIS-CHURCH-GOER while granny Afrocandy is a CHURCH-GOER... just like me

i hope to improve this year sha
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
sinach is more sensible
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by pwettiejay(f): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
There's a big difference between light and darkness
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by Sidewapcom(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
pwettiejay:
There's a big difference between light and darkness

Anty no vex, who is light and who is darkness?
Don't ever think Afrocandy don't go to church or don't pray to God like every other person oOo

#justSaying grin grin cool
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by Sidewapcom(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
tammyboy1:
sinach is more beautiful tho

Uncle be sincere for once.
Afrocandy too fine pass her plus even her age.
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by UIA04(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
They actually look alike You guys before you throw stones remember the tax collector nd the pharisee
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by pretydiva(f): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wat kinda doltish comparison is dis undecided
Re: Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy by Danielle22(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Fan Takes On KCEE For Shunning Wife's 30th Birthday / 18 Nigerians Musicians And The Football Clubs They Resemble. / Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.