Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Create your own Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create your own Website! (464 Views)

Learn How To Create Your Own Website Design From Scratch & Wordpress / Is It Ok, To Copy News On A News Website to my own website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create your own Website! by ProfFemlak: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Do you wish to become a Webmaster urself, You are in the right Forum..... I find out that many people want to become a Webmaster or Web designer but bcoz of the Complex code they have to Learn b4 they can code a Website make them feel relax.

Do u know dat u can own ur own Website with just Little Amount, Check this out www*Femitech*heck*in do u like it...then continue reading.

Services render;
* Create a similar website like Femitech*heck*in @ Cheap price (#1000)
* Get the Ebook to Create website + Template (Contains HTML & CSS codes) with free hacking Ebooks (#500)

Contact;
You can Contact me @ Whatsapp == 08034839134 or @ 2go == Oluwafemi5055

Thanks.
Re: Create your own Website! by Mattizzy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
ProfFemlak:
Do you wish to become a Webmaster urself, You are in the right Forum..... I find out that many people want to become a Webmaster or Web designer but bcoz of the Complex code they have to Learn b4 they can code a Website make them feel relax.

Do u know dat u can own ur own Website with just Little Amount, Check this out www*Femitech*heck*in do u like it...then continue reading.

Services render;
* Create a similar website like Femitech*heck*in @ Cheap price (#1000)
* Get the Ebook to Create website + Template (Contains HTML & CSS codes) with free hacking Ebooks (#500)

Contact;
You can Contact me @ Whatsapp == 08034839134 or @ 2go == Oluwafemi5055

Thanks.
am a mywapblog expert

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Unique Business Development Articles For My Blog / Have Not Seen A Blog Site Like This In NIGERIA / USA Adsense Available For Sale At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.