Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

'stephanie Okereke Is Single' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' (2959 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by Mcfeddy(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2009
'Single' and beautiful actoress, Stephanie Okereke

Email Print
Have Your Say ( 5)

Nigerian star actor, Stephanie Okereke may be one of Nigeria’s most beautiful and gorgeous celebrities but not without an encumbrance like any other human being on earth.

Indication is that the star is single, lonely and looking for someone to love. In an interview on TV3’s Spotlight, while on a trip to Ghana to premiere ‘Adoura’ (The blood hunt) she made her single status clear and got the Ghanaian men to put on their love lenses.

The divorcee star said her doors were opened and that she’s single and free-‘but how free is free’ posed a bartender in Accra who was watching the popular program along with clients as they admired the beautiful actor in white glove.

When a question about the glove was asked by the host, Mutala Muntari, the issue of Michael Jackson’s death came up and Stephanie admitted she wore the glove in memory of MJ.

‘I’ll be at the movie premier, who knows? It may be my chance for a star date’, a light-skinned young man in the bar opined in admiration of her.

As the interview went on the question that lingered on many minds at the bar was ‘why is such a beautiful actor who is admired by almost everybody in the bar without a man?’ After all, to every successful woman there is supposed to be a man too.

Stephanie Okereke’s popularity in Ghana is in no doubt. The number of phone calls that came gushing through when viewers were allowed to call and have a chat with the star spoke volumes.

She as well expressed interest in working with Ghanaian filmmakers and told Ghanaians ‘whether they like it or not’ Nigeria and Ghana are linked.

Source: ShowGhana

Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by sley4life(m): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2009
i'll tender my application
Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by gram: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2009
abeg. contacts pls?
Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by spikedcylinder: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2009
And she's beautiful. What's your point? undecided
Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by mamagee3(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
And who cares?
Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by Amigoz(f): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
I will notify my next door neighbour

Hez a cheesy
Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by rubi(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2009
Marriage is not meant for everyone. Although it's hard to be single in Africa and have peace of mind pressure form left and right
I blame it on culture
Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by stanza(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
Must we all get married?ha!
Re: 'stephanie Okereke Is Single' by debest1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2009
stanza:

Must we all get married?ha!
I disagree on the basis that
1) you need a man and a woman to have procreate in a family setting and not just what we see these days.
2) Also, marriage is the ultimate sign of love and committment,

Our so called celebrities cannot don't seem to understand that keeping a home calls for commitment, and unfortunately sacrifices has to be made hence most of them choose to sacrifice their marriage for the career,

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress Ebi Bright Show Cases Hot Bikini Body / Check Out Nollywood Actors & Actresses Who Have Turned Born Again Christians / Photo: Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo Bathing His Son Joey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.