Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Adultfriendfinder Registration - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Adultfriendfinder Registration (18722 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultfriendfinder Registration by Lynxlex(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2009
Can any body tell me how to register for ADULTFRIENDFINDER.COM. I Tried to register and they asked for an e-mail,tried using my yahoo,gmail & hotmail but they complained that the e-mail is unstable and without it I cant register.anyone who has been there will understand my pain.can anyone help me out?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Adultfriendfinder Registration by GEW: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2009
Lynxlex:

Can any body tell me how to register for ADULTFRIENDFINDER.COM. I Tried to register and they asked for an e-mail,tried using my yahoo,gmail & hotmail but they complained that the e-mail is unstable and without it I cant register.anyone who has been there will understand my pain.can anyone help me out?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
ashewo no plenty reach for kaduna? u want to get high tempperature becos of oyinbo hookers.
Re: Adultfriendfinder Registration by Lynxlex(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2009
gew,no b ur fault,u no say sumtimes guys need 2 mingle,but if u fit help i go appreciate
Re: Adultfriendfinder Registration by stnick1: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2009
@ lynxlex
you are going to pay me for helping you. you are to send any amout of glo rcharg card to this email address as my fee. (nestaanderson@yahoo.com)

what you do, go to ninjaproxy.com when the page opens, type in adultfriendfinder.com and click go.
the adultfriendfinder page will open, proceed with your with your registration with any email address and it will work. make sure u send the rcharge card
Re: Adultfriendfinder Registration by Godmother(f): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
You can also use www.indirectconnection.com and www.vtunnel .com, type www.adultfriendfinder .com and feel free to go
Re: Adultfriendfinder Registration by Lynxlex(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
thanxGodmother,u r indeed a true 1
Re: Adultfriendfinder Registration by crystalnapoleon: 12:42pm On May 20, 2013
plx, st nick, can ya help ma out in creatin an account then as ya said about ya call card will be sent to ya email
Re: Adultfriendfinder Registration by slirkmot: 4:38am On Mar 15, 2017
i can help with the registration for a fee. this is verified and true grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! / I Need Matured Guys 4 sex chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.