Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real (782 Views)

Ginger Buyers And Sellers / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide / Snail Hub--- Where Buyers Meet Sellers And Learn For FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by jackbennie: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
From my observation and experience i have come to a conclusion that most people that will call you that they want to buy your farm produce frm Nairaland are just time wasters and fake.
You can share ur own experience you encountered with those time wasters and fake buyers
Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by Kejimylove(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
;DFollowing

Though, I have never buy a pin from nairaland, am afraid of ENDTIME NAIRALANDERS grin grin
Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by Kejimylove(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Following

Though, I have never buy a pin from nairaland, am afraid of ENDTIME NAIRALANDERS
Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by jackbennie: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kejimylove:
Following

Though, I have never buy a pin from nairaland, am afraid of ENDTIME NAIRALANDERS

FAKE BUYERS AND FAKE SELLERS ON NAIRALAND
Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by divineappo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
jackbennie:
From my observation and experience i have come to a conclusion that most people that will call you that they want to buy your farm produce frm Nairaland are just time wasters and fake.
You can share ur own experience you encountered with those time wasters and fake buyers
wow! I had wanted to create a thread on this issue also. @op; u beat me to it. Am a very honest person by Gods grace. I wil be pragmatic about this issue. As an agent, when i get info from an acclaimed buyer that a commodity is needed, after adequate assurance that the buyer is serious, i place advert for it, and spend my money making calls mostly, afta securing reliable suppliers, sometimes the buyer wil just suddenly stop picking my calls. And i had gotten the supplier for him @his stipulated price. Sometimes i ask myself; why did he say he needed it in the 1st place. Some people are lunatic on nairaland, anoda experience of sum1 is getting an LPO to deliver goods to an uncompleted building

3 Likes

Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by Obaneh(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
That is very true! One actually wanted to sell a ton of PKN that is selling for about 70K in the market to me for 3K! Another left his number for Whatassp connection. I connect with him and he never responded albeit always on line. I think the serious ones should begin to find a way around the problem. A fellow PKO producer called me directly and we are in serious discussion now, sharing data. The serious ones will always connect, I pity people that come here to waste their time. Like play like play the serious ones will make it and the fake ones will still be on the same spot.

1 Like

Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by jackbennie: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
A so called buyer came all the way from ilorin to Benue to buy soyabeans from me just for him to tell me that i should carry the goods and follow him to ilorin and collect my money after we had discuss dat he is coming to pick up. I Believed the buyer visited one babalawo before coming to see me i just ask the man say him put jazz for mouth or wetin .Everything just looked like a child's play.
Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by funstufz: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Its the same on both ends----------- FAKE SELLERs/Time Wasting Advertisers connecting FAKE BUYERs undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Buyers On Nairaland Are Not Real by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Obaneh:
That is very true! One actually wanted to sell a ton of PKN that is selling for about 70K in the market to me for 3K! Another left his number for Whatassp connection. I connect with him and he never responded albeit always on line. I think the serious ones should begin to find a way around the problem. A fellow PKO producer called me directly and we are in serious discussion now, sharing data. The serious ones will always connect, I pity people that come here to waste their time. Like play like play the serious ones will make it and the fake ones will still be on the same spot.
i love ur reply here serious ones will achieve great things in life than the fake ones i pity those that allow procrastination to destroy their life. it's a pity the fake ones want to distract and disturb but u just av to stay focus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Result Oriented Marketers Needed Nation Wide / sold Mf445&465 Tractors For Sale / Invitation To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.