Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Info Needed On VTU - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info Needed On VTU (788 Views)

I Need Ideas On Vtu Business / Eko Bank Transfer Info Needed / Pls Advice And Info Needed Opening A Mini Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Needed On VTU by healthyarena(f): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pls i need someone to give me info on how i can purchase VTU for all networks, i want to start with token amount. Pls dont bother dropping numbers or email, as you do good so will you be rewarded and if you see this as an opportunity to scam so also will you be rewarded. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Info Needed On VTU by KOLAD: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello,

Do you have an android phone? If yes, kindly chat with me on 08033719334 to setup an app that will allow you to sell the VTU of all networks as well as Eko PHCN top ups amongst others. Thanks.
Re: Info Needed On VTU by Ademat7(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
KOLAD:
Hello,

Do you have an android phone? If yes, kindly chat with me on 08033719334 to setup an app that will allow you to sell the VTU of all networks as well as Eko PHCN top ups amongst others. Thanks.
you can gv a picture of how the package look like before the chatting enter personal for others sake
Re: Info Needed On VTU by KOLAD: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello Ademat7,

It is an android app( NO COST ATTACHED) that allows for the vending of airtime for all networks as well as PHCN, Startimes, etc, services.
After the installation of the app, an account would be required to access the service. Thereafter, you make payment for the amount of stock you required(Any Amount from N1000---upward). From the single purse, you can vend for all the services available on the platform. Thanks.
Re: Info Needed On VTU by Ademat7(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
KOLAD:
Hello Ademat7,

It is an android app( NO COST ATTACHED) that allows for the vending of airtime for all networks as well as PHCN, Startimes, etc, services.
After the installation of the app, an account would be required to access the service. Thereafter, you make payment for the amount of stock you required(Any Amount from N1000---upward). From the single purse, you can vend for all the services available on the platform. Thanks.
good however I will suggest u explain d details of the app n how to set up here because if we enter personal chat others will not gain from the info.thanks
Re: Info Needed On VTU by KOLAD: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hello Ademat7,

I guess my earlier post was self explanatory. Kindly chat with the person who started the thread as she already has the app and her account is already setup at no cost.

Thanks
Ademat7:
good however I will suggest u explain d details of the app n how to set up here because if we enter personal chat others will not gain from the info.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Pure Natural Bee Honey / WE EXPORT YOUR CARGO WITHOUT AXLE / Help; Am In Debts! How Do I Reschedule Payments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.