Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,300 members, 7,853,390 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Setup Your Personal Business Website. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setup Your Personal Business Website. (374 Views)

Urgent Need Of Personal/Business Loan / Setup Your Foreign Account And Work In Abroad From Nigeria / Nigeria Recession Survival Thread - Personal & Business Support Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setup Your Personal Business Website. by bright4423: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
PROMO TIME: Own A professional website (.com, .org, .net, etc.) with just #65000.

Do you know Its very possible to own and control the look of your website with just #60000? Before i answer that question, let me introduce myself.

All i got to let you know publicly is that am a young guy, passionate for Programming. Some Programming languages i have learnt over the years are Java, PHP, CSS and HTML, Javascript, Android, Xml, J2me, Python, etc.
I equally educate people on these languages.

One thing i hate is to see people using a subdomain of another website, such as davido..com, naijnews.wordpress.coms, ect. The funny part is that you do not actually own such type of website. All you are doing, is a charity work to develop and bring to popularity those websites that host your subdomain.
You are not in full charge/control of your website.
You may not be able to move your files, articles, etc. to other hosts.
You don't even have access to your database.
Once those website crash, your website is gone.

Now, back to the question, i asked earlier. Yes, instead of using these subdomains to host your site OR you need an improved website with your personal domain name like kings.com, fastlane.com, etc. I will create a fully functional website for you with just #6400.

FEATURES
An admin login and control panel where you can organize your website to suit your taste.

Steady server: Your website will be on the web 24hrs everyday.

You can upload files such music, videos, ebook,etc.

You can move all your files and articles to another host anytime you wish to do so.

Install adverts on your site and make cool cash from such.

In fact, you are in full control of your site.

Now, Here is it. This is not a scam and you need not fear. Am a student at OAU i.e Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State.

To get this offer for just #64000, call me on 09093930347. You can even add me on whatsapp with that same number.

I will be waiting for your messages. Send me a text message or call me (09093930347) now!!!
This offer is limited and will end soon. So, get yours today. TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

Regards!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Expect Regular Fuel Supply Before May, Kachikwu Tells Nigerians / Vfl Video Tricks...... / Is Short Code SMS Business Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.