Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story (1470 Views)

What Is The Worst Wrong Thing You Have Ever Been Taught In School (see Mine) / EVA ADELAJA:Govt Removes Principal, Deputy, Four Teachers For ‘assaulting’ Pupil / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
I COPIED THIS FROM A NLander
Mod Pls do well to push this story on front page for people to see! Let's all be the change we want to see.. Shame on all those that ran their mouths against the School management!! SEE STORY:
The girl came to school LATE with her face MADE up
as if going for a PARTY!

She Was punished and reluctantly obeyed, the Prefect gave her
a slight PUSH but she retaliated with a SLAP!
She was flogged 4 LASHES of d CANE in d presence of Principal
and other teachers because she slapped the Prefect who
represented the Principal.
In that school, there is NO BUSH so cutting the grass for 4
hours did not happen!
Her school uniform was not stained with blood!
She wrote the examination for that day was in d school the
following day and wrote the examination again!s!
COURTSEY: Ayanfemy
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cc: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Incase you missed the story!! Here is the thread www.nairaland.com/3000873/student-battered-principal-eva-adelaja
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Elzends(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by LhoLar01: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
What are we to believe now? Then four lashes only battered her skin like dat? Hmmmn...
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by misspeaceful(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
Mod Pls do well to push this story on front page for people to see! Let's all be the change we want to see.. Shame on all those that ran their mouths against the School management!! SEE STORY:
The girl came to school LATE with her face MADE up
as if going for a PARTY!

She Was punished and reluctantly obeyed, the Prefect gave her
a slight PUSH but she retaliated with a SLAP!
She was flogged 4 LASHES of d CANE in d presence of Principal
and other teachers because she slapped the Prefect who
represented the Principal.
In that school, there is NO BUSH so cutting the grass for 4
hours did not happen!
Her school uniform was not stained with blood!
She wrote the examination for that day was in d school the
following day and wrote the examination again!s!
COURTSEY: Ayanfemy

This version of the story is full of lies and written to paint ogechi as a bad girl which she is not. I am also a student of the school and witnessed everything that happened because i also came late to school that very day.

Zianab the headgirl is proud and very full of herself because her father is a senior police officer. She is rude, saucy and wicked. She recently punished a boarding student by locking her out of the dormitory and this student slept outside all night in the cold. She has no mutual respect for her fellow SS3 mates and treats everyone as trash especially the junior students.

Oge and other later comers were asked to go arrange some tables as her punishment for coming late to school. While we were arranging the tables, i saw the headgirl who was supervising the punishment ask Oge to stool down. Oge obeyed. while stooling down, she threatened to slap Oge. Oge told Zianab that she had no right to slap her because she has not done anything wrong. Zainab now slapped and Oge slapped back before Zainab reported to the school authorities who now made Oge a scapegoat.

Oge was made to cut the grass at the back of SS1 block. She did not come to school the next day and some of her friends went to check on her at home. The next day the principal called her friends together and threaten to severely punish anyone who goes to visit her again.

She has missed her mathematics, history, computer and CRK exams and i wonder if our principal would let her write them. The punishment from our teachers in school is too much. Someone please help us.
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
misspeaceful:

This version of the story is full of lies and written to paint ogechi as a bad girl which she is not. I am also a student of the school and witnessed everything that happened because i also came late to school that very day.

Zianab the headgirl is proud and very full of herself because her father is a senior police officer. She is rude, saucy and wicked. She recently punished a boarding student by locking her out of the dormitory and this student slept outside all night in the cold. She has no mutual respect for her fellow SS3 mates and treats everyone as trash especially the junior students.

Oge and other later comers were asked to go arrange some tables as her punishment for coming late to school. While we were arranging the tables, i saw the headgirl who was supervising the punishment ask Oge to stool down. Oge obeyed. while stooling down, she threatened to slap Oge. Oge told Zianab that she had no right to slap her because she has not done anything wrong. Zainab now slapped and Oge slapped back before Zainab reported to the school authorities who now made Oge a scapegoat.

Oge was made to cut the grass at the back of SS1 block. She did not come to school the next day and some of her friends went to check on her at home. The next day the principal called her friends together and threaten to severely punish anyone who goes to visit her again.

She has missed her mathematics, history, computer and CRK exams and i wonder if our principal would let her write them. The punishment from our teachers in school is too much. Someone please help us.

And you want me to believe this shitty comment? From somebody that registered on Nairaland 5mins ago?? Your account is as fake as the story!! Not everybody is as dumb as you are!! I tink you are the Op that created the complaint topic!! If your story isn't as fake as your account, take it up legally and let's see who is gonna lose the case!! Fake Moniker and Fake Story
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by misspeaceful(f): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
And you want me to believe this shitty comment? From somebody that registered on Nairaland 5mins ago?? Your account is as fake as the story!! Not everybody is as dumb as you are!! I tink you are the Op that created the complaint topic!! If your story isn't as fake as your account, take it up legally and let's see who is gonna lose the case!! Fake Moniker and Fake Story

Excuse me Sir, i created this account in order to be anonymous. I do not wished to be punished but the truth must be said thats why i decided to speak out. Everything i have said is true and anyone can go verify for himself. Please lets be truthful and call a spade a spade
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
mtcheeeew.. all this head girls and head boys sef... when I was in sec school, dem no born any head boy or head girl to try rubbish with me
.. if not,na soldiers go storm the school the following morning angry
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
CaptainECole:
mtcheeeew.. all this head girls and head boys sef... when I was in sec school, dem no born any head boy or head girl to try rubbish with me
.. if not,na soldiers go storm the school the following morning angry
lawless human being like you!! Keep up that attitude you hear?? If your senior @ work rubbish you or you boss rubbish you, you call soldiers for them you hear
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
misspeaceful:

Excuse me Sir, i created this account in order to be anonymous. I do not wished to be punished but the truth must be said thats why i decided to speak out. Everything i have said is true and anyone can go verify for himself. Please lets be truthful and call a spade a spade
and if the parent of ogechi take up the matter legally you are ready to come to the law court and testify?? Since your story is the correct one??
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
lawless human being like you!! Keep up that attitude you hear?? If your senior @ work rubbish you or you boss rubbish you, you call soldiers for them you hear
Now listen Dumbo! The way I do my things does not concern you,I am totally against ABUSE OF POWER, and I'll do any thing to stop that nonsense! Even if it means locking the id.iot in the guardroom, yes! so go and re-evaluate your sorry life before you come back and quote me. Rubbish"!!!!
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
CaptainECole:
Now listen Dumbo! The way I do my things does not concern you,I am totally against ABUSE OF POWER, and I'll do any thing to stop that nonsense! Even if it means locking the id.iot in the guardroom, yes! so go and re-evaluate your sorry life before you come back and quote me. Rubbish"!!!!
You clearly don't know anything about military and authority like you claim to know!! If you in the military you should know that if somebodi is same rank with you and he's senior to you with as small as 3months, he is your Oga Sir!! If you attended CDSS,NMS and NDA you will know that dis respecting your seniors is a punishabl!
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
misspeaceful:

if you are really a student of the school you should knwo that lying against your teachers is same as lying against your parent!! Karma will and must visit Students that lie against their teachers
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
You clearly don't know anything about military and authority like you claim to know!! If you in the military you should know that if somebodi is same rank with you and he's senior to you with as small as 3months, he is your Oga Sir!! If you attended CDSS,NMS and NDA you will know that dis respecting your seniors is a punishable offense!! So you better keep quite and stop using that moniker before I find you because you no nothing about authority and power
Your ignorance is bliss! it is clear you lacked basic education, who knows which sh!thole you came from. If you're educated as you claim to be,you should know that the word 'Captain' is a vague word,it is used in military, aviation, academics,and even sports .. but I don't blame you,its probably because your watery brain couldn't process that!.... and I see you're one of those dumbos who go about supporting maltreatment, all in the name of RESPECT, probably your mama never told you that RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL, .. well I just told you, now go and think over it and then you'll realize how dumb you've been or are .... RUBBISH "!!!!
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Brigadier7(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
CaptainECole:
Your ignorance is bliss! it is clear you lacked basic education, who knows which sh!thole you came from. If you're educated as you claim to be,you should know that the word 'Captain' is a vague word,it is used in military, aviation, academics,and even sports .. but I don't blame you,its probably because your watery brain couldn't process that!.... and I see you're one of those dumbos who go about supporting maltreatment, all in the name of RESPECT, probably your mama never told you that RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL, .. well I just told you, now go and think over it and then you'll realize how dumb you've been or are .... RUBBISH "!!!!
Captain is a Vague word and you threatened to lock somebody in the guard room and call soldiers on other people!! Mr.Man, Nairaland is faceless and ISN'T actually faceless!!
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Nihilist: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Brigadier7:

You've clearly never worked in a civilised workplace before...
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by dharmie(f): 1:17am On Mar 22, 2016
The work place is not a place where physical harm is meted out to employees. Excluding the 'force' of course.
All those making allusion to employees insubordination as regards this matter just keep confusing me. Why would your boss hit you? He can only punish you within the armbits of the company's rules and regulations.

Back to this SS2 girl's matter, it is the case of two fighting. The moment the head girl stooped low enough to slap Oge, she tore off her immunity, respect and authority with her own hands. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

What message are the school authority passing to the younger ones? At least punishment is also meant to deter others right?
Both parties ought to have been dismissed because that's what obtains in the real world. (Among civilians). You don't physically assault your employees. Haba!.

And the teachers flogged her bare bum. Means she was flogged uncloth. An adolescent is flogged unclouth for fighting back. Peeps keep saying she slapped her senior but is it worth flogging her uncloth?
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by coati: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
misspeaceful:

you are a ballant liar!!!!!
which yeye student are you?
I have been in your school severally and have seen how your principal treats you girls like eggs I saw a day she was crossed at a teacher for punishing a student and you come here and say the punishment is too much
stop lying please and trying to paint ogechi as innocent when she isn't
she wasn't stripped naked set
she used make up to school
the head girl isn't proud because have met her before
stop coming out with lies please it is is irritating and unjust!!!
let us stand up for a Nigeria where great and disciplined leaders are
Re: Battered Student Of Eva Adelaja Secondary School-see Full Story by Maximillian1: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
D poster above me must be high...it is clear that this post is full of lies..how can four strokes of the cane cause xo much damage..na wire dem use flog am

Again UNIBEN Set To Conduct Another Screening Exercise / Student Of GTIC Makes A1 In All Her Waec Result / What Are Career Opportunities For Zoologist

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57