Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

65 Pastors Asked Me To Marry Foluke Daramola- Kayode Salako - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 65 Pastors Asked Me To Marry Foluke Daramola- Kayode Salako (549 Views)

Kayode Salako, Foluke Daramola's Husband Shares Loved Up Photo With Her / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

65 Pastors Asked Me To Marry Foluke Daramola- Kayode Salako by mylifestyleng(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Actress, Foluke Daramola and husband, Kayode Salako, share their love story

KAYODE

The conviction that we are both truly meant for each other is mutually exclusive and I have been holding on to it. This doesn’t mean that we haven’t fought in the last four years. If you ever see us quarreling, you wont believe we are really in love with each other because we are both activists.
read up more here----http://mylifestyle.com.ng/65-pastors-asked-me-to-marry-foluke-daramola-kayode-salako/
Re: 65 Pastors Asked Me To Marry Foluke Daramola- Kayode Salako by roskojo: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
I pray you don't have course to report her to all or any of them. Wait a minute, and u have time going to consult them one after the other?? Is she the queen of england? Pastors recommending her doesn't mean she's not prone to mistake, u still have to put her tru to survive the matrimony.

I rejoice with you

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Quality Video Shoot? Think Sheba Entertainment Visuals / VIDEO: Buhari, please we are suffering – lady cries out to Mr President / See How Banky W Wants To Celebrate Having Uninterrupted Power For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.