Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Permanent Cure For Hiv 1 & 11, Diabetes And Frequent Urinating Absolutely - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Cure For Hiv 1 & 11, Diabetes And Frequent Urinating Absolutely (655 Views)

Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / Child Treated For HIV At Birth Remains Virus-Free Years After Final Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Cure For Hiv 1 & 11, Diabetes And Frequent Urinating Absolutely by fresha: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
IF You are suffering from any of these deadly diseases or any other chronic one for that matter, do not die in silence. With God nothing shall be impossible and with HIS Stripes you will be healed. To be free from the above mentioned issues go to the Lord's Chosen crusade this Easter Saturday and Sunday at Ijesha bus stop Lagos and with just one visit, you will be healed without paying a dime or being asked to buy oil or water or anything for that matter. The Pastor will not even touch or come close to you but at the end of the prayer, he will tell all the HIV and others to go for test in any general hospital and he will tell you that whether you believe or not, you must be healed because his faith is greater than your doubt. I am a beneficiary as i was healed of terrible ULCER that had lasted for nine years and i enjoy my freedom now. It is not about your church or my church. Anyway, those suffering from these things terribly will not argue but others who don't know the pains may argue from now to whenever. I have seen so many healed. A Word is enough for the wise
Re: Permanent Cure For Hiv 1 & 11, Diabetes And Frequent Urinating Absolutely by fxpro62: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574

(1) (Reply)

Johnson & Johnson Has A Baby Powder Problem. Ovarian Cancer / I Need Recommendation Onto Creams That Removes Scar From Face / Amazing Things You Can Do With Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.