Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER (1331 Views)

Need A Workin Class Lady / I Nid A Workin Class Muslim Guy / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by youngzeal1: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
GUYS JUST TELL ME WAT U WILL SAY 2 HER. HV IN MIND DAT U DONT KNOW HER N HV NVER MET HER NOR TALKD TO HER BE4.
N FOR GIRLZ , WAT WILL A GUY, U HV NVER SEEN OR TALK 2 BE4 SAY 2 U N WILL BE INTERESTED IN  HIM
IT IS JUST A GAME
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
U see now? This is wot happens wen u eat Santana wit red oil not soup, It's people like u dat makes NL boring, This guy can't even spell, or speak well,
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by biola44: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
cheesy grin
i love Nairalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by youngzeal1: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2009
Da_archer:

U see now? This is wot happens wen u eat Santana wit red oil not soup, It's people like u dat makes NL boring, This guy can't even spell, or speak well,
i must not write it all pussy. grow up dickhead.
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by sexyLeamon(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
Da_archer:

biola44:

cheesy grin
hilarious people grin grin
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by kokoA(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ poster

what in God's name is the meaning of this post? Must you post ehn? How long have been on nairaland? Now I know, ASUU is on strike, ok, please read your books awaiting resumption ok?
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by biola44: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
u pple wont kill me! grin cheesy
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by whitelexi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
If u're looking good [nice haircut, jeans and top etc] and u wanna start a convo. . . Have a confused look on your face and walk up to her - make it look like u're uncomfortable with what u're doing: Ask for directions to somewhere in her direction, if u play it right she will most likely be helpful. . . Then u can ask if she stays around that area [her response to that is not important though], next u ask if u can walk with her since its in her direction. . . The rest na story story grin
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by touchmeder: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2009
Da_archer:

Dem don use laugh kill me for here ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by kok(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
kokoA:

@ poster

what in God's name is the meaning of this post? Must you post ehn? How long have been on nairaland? Now I know, ASUU is on strike, ok, please read your books awaiting resumption ok?

ah ah ah ah ah, U are just right about this!
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
young_zeal:

GUYS JUST TELL ME WAT U WILL SAY 2 HER. HV IN MIND DAT U DONT KNOW HER N HV NVER MET HER NOR TALKD TO HER BE4.
N FOR GIRLZ , WAT WILL A GUY, U HV NVER SEEN OR TALK 2 BE4 SAY 2 U N WILL BE INTERESTED IN  HIM
IT IS JUST A GAME

TRANSLATION:

Guys tell me what you will say to a girl. Have it in mind that you have never met her nor talk to her before.

And for the girls, what will you say to a guy you have never seen or talk too before that approached you while you are taking a walk on the street. Will you be interested in him?
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by bluespice(f): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
faakay wa shere jare wink

ehen why would i wanna talk to a guy ive never met before?
why should a guy ive never met before wanna talk to me? undecided

i really wont be the best hostess but ill be polite
polite but nice from afar off
that is until i find out his intentions and lead him promptly on his journey
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by youngzeal1: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
bluespice:

do mean that all the guys wey done woo u be4 be ur friend
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
bluespice:

Bluespice GBAYI NLA!  grin   wink

bluespice:

Really? you can't talk to a guy you have never met before? that's a big lie,

Let me tell you, if the dude is worworlicious then you will blow him off! but when this guy is I mean cute n sexy! damn!! O ma melt ni!  grin   grin

You don't have any option than just to talk to him, Osamo   cheesy
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by youngzeal1: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
faakay:

Let me tell you, if the dude is worworlicious then you will blow him off! but when this guy is I mean cute n sexy! damn!! O ma melt ni!  grin   grin

true talk grin grin
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by peelovee(f): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
[U see now? This is wot happens wen u eat Santana wit red oil not soup, It's people like u dat makes NL boring, This guy can't even spell, or speak well,

grin post awaiting/withal result grin
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by DaudaAbu(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2009
I go tell am Allo and hw na my papa Get that street wey she dey waka on and how sef kpa kpa na me dey in charge of all the gals 4 that area and hw com she no com register with me or she no com for recognition

Now she better give me her no. cos i'll like to talk to her again when am less busy, xcept if she want me to kidnapp her and demand for ransom frm her pple,

SHULD I GO ON,
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by PERVERT9: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2009
i woould walk up to her and tell her waka shege,olori buruku ole ko ni da fun e VERY STUPID QUESTION HISSES AND WALKS AWAY
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by stanza(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2009
whitelexi:

If u're looking good [nice haircut, jeans and top etc] and u wanna start a convo. . . Have a confused look on ,
Guy u try.hat is not important though], next u ask if u can walk with her since its in her direction. . . The rest na story story grin
Guy u try.
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by spikedcylinder: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2009
Working by what?
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ topic

working= working

walking = walking.

You didnt type in shorthand because you might as well have just said walkin.

You people should stop throwing your common sense to the wind in the name of being "savvy"
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by bluespice(f): 1:34am On Jul 26, 2009
faakay:

dont be so sure man
a guy's approach irrespective of his looks (bites self) dictates how i respond
most times im much too busy for anyone i dont know to bother me
the countenance tells a lot wink
tpia.:

@ topic

working= working

walking = walking.

You didnt type in shorthand because you might as well have just said walkin.

You people should stop throwing your common sense to the wind in the name of being "savvy"

thank you!
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by xmozex(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
This is my first day and first reply in nairaland. So am kind of shy to say a word. but i beg for your permission to try:

Anyway, this question seemed complicated to some people, foolish to some and funny to others. But it's the kind of question I'd like to ask; and the kind of thing I like doing.

It is called a hardly chase when you see a girl on a side walk and make a move. (I love such motion)

"hi," then start acting. behave as if you are really shy and confused. Women like to listen to shy men try on them
" Am sorry I've been having a problem trying to talk to you since I observed you on this side walk. I, i, I hope you wont't be mad at me?" thats how to start up an interesting chat.

''hi, Please how can I find my way to the Xmozex's Pharmacy?"
'', "
"Don'y mind me, am not lost, (laughing) I just want to say hi to you"

"Hi, Am sorry, i think I'll like this type of your hair style on my twin sister (smiling and looking up at her hair) What does it called?"
", "
"Where did you do it?" , "it looks nice."
", " can I ever see you again?

if you need more tricks, call me on 094848219
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by MrWaters: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2009
U 4 talk say make we help wit wat 2say
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2009
Topic.
Tell her u just love her lipsrsealed
Re: If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER by segzicres(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2009
erhhhh, nothing

(1) (Reply)

Chat Mate(female)needed With Benefits / Lets Skype / My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.