Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Find Me A Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Find Me A Man (1694 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Me A Man by Tofenof(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2009
Girls, are there special places to find a man. I dont mean a toy, a really clean classy. Maybe a serious dating sites. cry cry cry
I dont want to be alone anymore. Jezz it sucks

1 Like

Re: Find Me A Man by steve49ja(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2009
What? You aint ''tof-enof''??

I'll give you a clue. . .try revealing ya email id and see how unfriendly some nl men aint when it comes to single ladies

1 Like

Re: Find Me A Man by MoneyRule(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tell her!
She hasn't got a clue!
Re: Find Me A Man by biola44: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Find Me A Man by Vuitton(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
Awwww. . . cry cry cry Cry us a river tongue Then build a bridge and get over it kiss Hope dey wink
Re: Find Me A Man by judeosas(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
post ur phone number some good guys searching 4 will surely call u
Re: Find Me A Man by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
try the ones here on Nairaland. cool
Re: Find Me A Man by Godmother(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
It irks me wen women that advertising for men.What's wrong with being alone?
And anyway, if u really want a man, attract one to you. Just dress to kill and hit the streets. When they start toasting u, pick the best
Re: Find Me A Man by MissyB1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
You're in the right place.
NL dudes don't fail to deliver. . . . Depending on the kinda guy You want tho.
Re: Find Me A Man by Tofenof(f): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
Missy B:

You're in the right place.
NL dudes don't fail to deliver. . . . Depending on the kinda guy You want tho.
i need a very very classy man, who is so done with being disrespectful and has a heart just to love
Godmother:

And anyway, if u really want a man, attract one to you. Just dress to kill and hit the streets. When they start toasting u, pick the best
and what is wrong with being tired of it? i've not had a date since this year girl, na witch shocked shocked
Vuitton:

Awwww. . . cry cry cry Cry us a river tongue Then build a bridge and get over it kiss Hope dey wink
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Find Me A Man by MissyB1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tof-enof:

i need a very very classy man, who is so done with being disrespectful and has a heart just to loveand what is wrong with being tired of it? i've not had a date since this year girl, na witch shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Then, I withdraw the first line in my previous comment. grin
Good luck in finding one. smiley
Re: Find Me A Man by no1madman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
Godmother:

ha ha ha!u got it all wrong.
she don't have 2 dress 2 kill.if she have a good body,anything she put on will look good on her.
men always chase beautiful women.
Re: Find Me A Man by Afamdman(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2009
Being alone really sucks i know i have a similar post like ur's so lets hookup we might like each other u can add me on facebook lets take it from there Afam Nwaoboli is the name. sorry there is a catch my Genotype is AS thats what made me single again so if ur d same lets save ourself now don't want 2 go through that again my heart still healing & can't handle the helplessness one more time

1 Like

Re: Find Me A Man by interestin: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2009
Interesting, why search for a guy, when you have thousand of guys right inside you? Search your heart, listen to your inner voice and you'll find what you are looking for. You don't need to dress to kill b4 you find ur choice, "dress to kill and meet the killer" "dress to save and meet the savior" You are the cause of your lonliness, what are you doing wrong that is chasing cute guys away from you? Ask your self and make sure you do things right, I'm very sure you'll discover your MR Right.

1 Like

Re: Find Me A Man by Tofenof(f): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2009
Afamdman:

Being alone really sucks i know i have a similar post like ur's so lets hookup we might like each other u can add me on facebook lets take it from there Afam Nwaoboli is the name. sorry there is a catch my Genotype is AS thats what made me single again so if ur d same lets save ourself now don't want 2 go through that again my heart still healing & can't handle the helplessness one more time
People u see what i mean? He's making a joke out off my seriousness shocked shocked
He's not single cos his profile pic is with his girlfriend/wife/love/soulmate/everything
its not fair afam to just want to remind me of how single i am,
But  cool cool cool
Re: Find Me A Man by Tofenof(f): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2009
interestin:

Interesting, why search for a guy, when you have thousand of guys right inside you? Search your heart, listen to your inner voice and you'll find what you are looking for. You don't need to dress to kill b4 you find ur choice, "dress to kill and meet the killer" "dress to save and meet the savior" You are the cause of your lonliness, what are you doing wrong that is chasing cute guys away from you? Ask your self and make sure you do things right, I'm very sure you'll discover your MR Right.
shocked shocked shocked Sugar, I'm a pretty girl and have the delicate features of a woman and i also believe i sound quite feminine. Why then would there be thousands of guys inside me when i'm no hemophrodite embarassed embarassed grin grin
Well i could dress to kill but where do i go to meet ém, even the killers, and i could also dress to save to meet the savers.
But where on earth do i meet them or are there all taken, sad sad
Re: Find Me A Man by Afamdman(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2009
My dear ur'll av 2 add me so u can read d comments about d pic quick question if i were ur boyfriend would u like me put ur pic with me as my profile pic and still leave my status single or would u rather have a present rapped in lovely paper and all that but inside d present its all dirty and all its ur choice girl i ain't making fun about u but rather i respect u already u sound like once u don't like stuff u holla, i hope ur honest the best quality i need in a partner. So i'll change my status 2 welcome u that way if my supposed girlfriend sees it she will shoot me dead
Re: Find Me A Man by Afamdman(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2009
My new face book status: "This is for tof-enof ur welcome 2 my world where the boy is definately SINGLE any girl that thinks she can say that she owns Afam's heart should say so if not stop scaring the lady away please she might be the one"
Re: Find Me A Man by Vuitton(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2009
Godmother:

Godmother are you alone, if yes do you love it 

Tof-enof:

Well i could dress to kill but where do i go to meet ém, even the killers, and i could also dress to save to meet the savers.
But where on earth do i meet them or are there all taken,  sad sad

Tof enof i see you are done crying  smiley Well lets help each other. I would like to take you out on a date tomorrow but it depends on where you stay. Dont even know if you are in Nigeria  If i can Y!M you we can start from there. . .

wink
Re: Find Me A Man by dapix: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
tof-enof, how u doing, well its good to be tired maybe u can be considered, only if you can send me a picture of what you look like to:dapour03@yahoo.com
Re: Find Me A Man by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
I am looking for a damsel too, may you are the one!
00000000000000002347031530008ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Checking your wits!
Re: Find Me A Man by patwhizkid(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2009
Eyaaaah
Re: Find Me A Man by Tofenof(f): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2009
@those that think i'm kidding, i dead serious,
It's not a joking matter ok. undecided undecided
Some of the people here know what i look like so those that already know dont keep it to urselves, pls tell ém
grin grin grin
Re: Find Me A Man by Positivity(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2009
With no form of contact-addy on ur profile, hw do u want guys to get in touch with you? Create a utility e-mail atleast! U're not the only one aversed to droping their e-mail on a public forum, u know! wink
Re: Find Me A Man by wisecutie: 2:23am On Jul 26, 2009
Tof-enuf, I can feel you sha.Its just that I get irritated by the way NLders joke about such. Anyways,I dnt really encourage that kinda desperation cos guys myt take advantage of that. First of all, be ready and open to dates. It doesn’t have to be with anyone.If you are ready to take yourself out ,believe me, many guys will be ready to take you on dates n who knows you could find one you like/likes you n better still be compatible with. With time you would be back on ya feet. meanwhile enjoy the beauty within.

If I can create some time, lets see what happens next weekend. Send your contact(email n phone if u lyk) to great.guy52@yahoo.com when u get this msg.
Re: Find Me A Man by Vuitton(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Tof-enof:

Some of the people here know what i look like so those that already know dont keep it to urselves, pls tell ém
grin grin grin

Ok i have decided to testify to her beauty kiss We will make a lovely match like Brad and Angelina or Jay Z and Beyonce. One issue though lipsrsealed
Re: Find Me A Man by wisecutie: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Tof-enof:

@those that think i'm kidding, i dead serious,
grin grin grin

dead serious and with all offers above you still have not hooked yourself up with someone?lol
Re: Find Me A Man by NeoBlack(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2009
[b]  Am Olalekan Williams by name But my friends call me DJ Hacker Jp, Because am a DJ and i also Produce Beat and Songs Writers. Am a Muslim.  I attended Owu Baptist Primary School In Abeokuta, And Lagos Baptist Senior Secondary School (LABASCO), I just got back from UK today and am here to look for someone who's ready for a long term relationship anyway. I don't know if am going to get some serious on here,  But i know all Nigerian Girls are Cute and Beautiful. Am Honest, Caring, Loving, Romance, Faithful and Trustworthy.  Here is my contact if you don't mind.

Call or Text - Please don't Flash.

Name is : Lekan Williams
My US Number - : +1 920-243-7048
My Uk Number - : + 44 (0) 7618917261
My Nigeria Number - : +234 8051970812  Or  +234 7067324571

Here is Few More about me.

My Profile is on  ,    http://www.myspace.com/hackerjphosted
                         ,    Or Search for ( Olalekan Williams ) on Facebook.

The DJ Hacker Jp, (born Olalekan Williams on the 11st of March) known for his versatility, proverbial lyrics and unique style started his DJ and writing career at the age of sixteen. Justifiable tagged “the hit maker”, Hacker Jp conveys with his Work, a new ethnic flavor and eclectic style that is uniquely his. Years of studying the industry and refining his skills, has helped him develop his musical ideology and style. His powerful use of the Yoruba language and his lyrical abilities sets him apart from most artists and Dj in his genre and in his opinion is what makes him Hacker Jp. This unique style, Aspires to raise his game, push the creative envelope and transcend music stereotypes and Mixing. He is working hard to build a solid, outstanding body of work that hopefully will outlive him. He aims in all ways to become a reference point for Nigerian artistes and Dj anywhere. Reminiscent of the likes of Fela, Youssour Ndour, Helen, 2Phat, 9ice and Angelique Kidjo, he hopes to someday become a cultural ambassador with his music mixer and songs writer. He believes consistency, originality as well as old-fashioned hard work are the keys to achieving all these. His musical influences range from Wyclef Jean, Ebenezer Obey. Hacker Jp is without a doubt leaving his mark in the Afro hip-hop circle and worldwide Dj. He currently has one album to his name and with the way things are looking many more to come.

Thanks.

Jp [/b]
Re: Find Me A Man by Vuitton(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2009
shocked shocked shocked ^^^ Guy wot it do ^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Find Me A Man by nex(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
I don't know how to react to this.

Can't place you contact details then I don't think you're serious enough.

The kind of man you're looking for won't show so much desperation as to be first to post their info on this thread.

If you're on Facebook, you should be able to scroll through friends of your friends and ask your friends to suggest some for you as friends.

Dunno what else to say. Try to take what comes your way. It's virtually impossible for the woman you claim you are not to have anyone but you may be making yourself unapproachable. Goodluck.
Re: Find Me A Man by kok(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2009
still searching I thought I told u to contact wrex001
Re: Find Me A Man by Vuitton(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
To whom it may concern:

The Poster has successfully found a MAN cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

! / I Need A Shoulder To Lean On / In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.