Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) (7282 Views)

Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Morning Nairalanders! I hardly post here, buh this really got me thinking tho, I think this man deserves what he got after wards.

A Brazilian Jujitsu instructor by the name of Daryell Dickson Menenzes Xavier gave himself up to the authorities and confessed to sexually assaulting and murdering his step son at the mere age of twelve months old. He was then incarcerated in a Taguatinga prison for thirty days to await his trial for the disgusting crime.

However, word of what Daryell had done quickly spread through the prison, and apparently his fellow inmates weren’t very impressed with his actions. In a sort of triumphant vigilante mission, a gang of 20 prisoners cornered Daryell and each took a turn raping and torturing him,sending him to the prison hospital where medical staff had to give him multiple stitches – I’m sure you can figure out where he needed them. grin

After being discharged from the hospital and sent back into the general prison population, the same gang of inmates raped him again. Prison staff was alerted to this second wave of sexual assault when they noticed bloodstains on the backside of his prison uniform. Do you think this was justified or are the inmates taking it way too far?

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by HungerBAD: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Damn.

This is like dying and going to hell fire ,only for you to be killed there and sent to another hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by gqboyy(m): 12:32am On Mar 22, 2016
yucccckkk!!!! *pukes*
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 22, 2016
What goes around, comes around...

Even the prisoners let him feel how to be raped helplessly..hope this will give lessons to all those who are paedophile...why rape the kids when they can get prostitutes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by SlazzyK(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Ok fine... What he did was bad, he confessed and faced the panel.... And still prepared to. He was probably going to experience something terrible for assault and murder.

But those guys who gang raped him twice should face the law! angry that's extreme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2016
SlazzyK:
Ok fine... What he did was bad, he confessed and faced the panel.... And still prepared to. He was probably going to experience something terrible for assault and murder.

But those guys who gang raped him twice should face the law! angry that's extreme.

He shud learn in a hard way boo..he is disgusting and heartless person...

2 Likes

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by menix(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Uwa Mmebi Karma...

1 Like

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by SlazzyK(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

He shud learn in a hard way boo..he is disgusting and heartless person...
... And then I tell you that the other twenty dudes will leave the prison and do worse.
They must be penalized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2016
SlazzyK:

... And then I tell you that the other twenty dudes will leave the prison and do worse.
They must be penalized

Nope I don't think so boo..they juz punished the man whom they think he deserved a lesson in a hard way..

1 Like

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by dammytosh: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Can we have this as punishment for rapists ?

Before u do any girl na to bring out paper and say baby read after me.

"I o bebe"
"Do solemly swear and agree"
"That you should shine my congo"

Then write

This affidavit was not declared under "durex"
Signed

O.Bebe

grin angry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by SlazzyK(m): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nope I don't think so boo..they juz punished the man whom they think he deserved a lesson in a hard way..
Nah
If they can do that twice, in prison, believe me, its in their blood...
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by nnachukz(m): 1:13am On Mar 22, 2016
If only Mr Karma was this swift in catching up with our politicians, even buhari would have still remained in prison till date.

3 Likes

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 22, 2016
He got served!

1 Like

Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:19am On Mar 22, 2016
nnachukz:
If only Mr Karma was this swift in catching up with our politicians, even buhari would have still remained in prison till date.

Ino dia
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 22, 2016
The first time was good, but the second time ahah, its nt fair na those guys should be punished. Lol bt d man's ass is in trouble o.
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:49am On Mar 22, 2016
menix:
Uwa Mmebi Karma...

Lol grin Eziokwu
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:51am On Mar 22, 2016
mhiz:
The first time was good, but the second time ahah, its nt fair na those guys should be punished. Lol bt d man's ass is in trouble o.

Trouble is an understatement.. The borehole Is on fire grin
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:11am On Mar 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

This is like dying and going to hell fire ,only for you to be killed there and sent to another hell fire.

grin grin grin
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by Nbote(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Prison inmates especially in the Americas no dey take ear hear say pesin b rapist or pedophile. Dey'll give u their own dose of hell once dey find out. Seen it in lots of movies
Re: Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) by nepapole(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Na person yansh tear like dat...na to go dey save moni for pampers ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Three Victims Rescued As Immigration Arrests Suspected Human Traffickers. / How Soldiers Massacred Innocent Christians At Nasarawa Gwon, Jos Plateau State. / Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.