Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Security Alert:crunchies Fried Chicken Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Alert:crunchies Fried Chicken Aba (649 Views)

Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) / 22-year-old Woman Stabs Salesgirl In Lagos Over N400 Fried Meat (Graphic Pic) / Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert:crunchies Fried Chicken Aba by cjfbn: 4:51am On Mar 22, 2016
I wenr to Crunchies in Aba to take my lunch and made an observation. There is this guy that is always hanging around there monitoring people and i beleieve giving out their information to people. I witnessed him monitoring a guy and when the guy stood up to leave, he followed the guy, making calls , giving out the plate number and all that.
Security agencies and staff of Crunchies should be on the lookout of such people and should swing into action.
Re: Security Alert:crunchies Fried Chicken Aba by solid3(m): 5:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmm, u see now. Our sense of reasoning has been taken over by the internet.

A teacher was allege to be sexually exploting ur child in school, report him to the internet community, and never to the police.

An accident happen on the high way, report it to the internet and never to the right authorities,

U see a case of organized crime waiting to happen, u report it to the internet community and never to the police.

Where do you think the security agencies get intel reports?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You If You Were This Mother??? / Wicked Couple Starves Filipina Maid To 29kg Over 15 Months / Fuel Wahala: NSCDC Officers Kill A Young Man For Selling Black Market Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.