Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Perfect Definition Of Boringness - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Perfect Definition Of Boringness (371 Views)

The Definition of Health by WHO is more Idealistic than Realistic. Discuss / Top 10 Rare Mutations That Defy Our Definition Of Human / Cultism 1 - Definition Of Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Definition Of Boringness by AbdulHabove: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2016
I really don't know what came over me that made me left ABU, Zaria. Actually I was a doing my diploma programme in ABU, so I wrote jamb n got 223 but I had to change my institution cos the competition there in ABU was too much that year. Luckily for me, BUK granted me admission. Am now a 100 level student in BUK but here in BUK, it is just to boring for my liking. The life style here is nothing to write home about, this is my first time of seeing a university where it students sit on the floor to receive lecture, like 15 departments sharing just four (4) theatre hall, a school where lecturer speaks in Hausa in class. No social activity here, everything in here is about religion, this is really frustrating me, am thinking of writing Jamb next year and go back to ABU cos if I remain here I don't think I will be competiting with the best and I wanna be the best there is. What are your advice friends? Pls no insult
Re: Perfect Definition Of Boringness by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Lolz.....you obviously did not do a background check on the school before you entered.....well if you want to school in the north and enjoy ursef..try ABU,FUT minna,KSU and uniabuja......but wait o...na enjoy u wan for school or study?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Direct Entry Form Is Out / Study In Russia / Leranerscloud Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.