Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance (35651 Views)

How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer / It’s Experts’ Time: .GURU And .NINJA Now Open For Registration / Webmasters Please I Need Your Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by damola311: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
leewin:
this is jus too funny I suspect those guys dt knows how to mk another model
lol are you the lady? because your degree of clueless is higher.
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by joearinze(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
its that not "hp"
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by jojomario(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
so funny.
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by obontami: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
This joke is drier than sahara desert
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by godfrey01(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
so this thing finalllly make front page,,
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by obontami: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
ShitHead:
#Girls. When God gives you Beauty without Brains, private parts suffer the most...you can fix her first before the computer. Just fvck her back to senses.
you are 100% correct my brother
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by foody(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
what is dy?
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by karryn(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Girls don suffer embarassed
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by conjugal(f): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you are infact dumber than the girl. Its an 'hp logo' turned upside down.

Now go check again

Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
conjugal:

Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
?
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by sirmax1759: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
highpriest4:
When your girlfriend is dull

Not just dull................ a fat MUMU

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by jbjustice(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
E go make sense mk she c dis post
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Chijosky(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
lol its hp
Alubarika follow me pls..
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by vital94(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hahahahahahaha lol can somebody laugh with me
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by DEBLESSEDMC(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
bring the girl to my house let me teach her a lesson
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by JoeCutie(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
dy = dong yi. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by mamaafrik(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

I suspect your English teacher
opppss,wat u gav is wat i call "elemosho oya kaserele mo ti rio"
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by darlenese(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
LW BMH
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Yunglexxy: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
gringringringrin
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol....... He turned "tohus-bohus", topsy-turvy and upside down grin
Lmaooo. So funny.
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by vivypretty(f): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

I suspect your English teacher
lol
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by franklingud(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb gyal...
grin grin grin

This one will come out one day and be shouting ''gender equality''
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Mann11: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Holy conoly! Was she into differential calculus: dy/dx
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by franklin007(m): 3:05am On Mar 23, 2016
End time pc
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by nathpope(m): 5:22am On Mar 23, 2016
NiRfreak:
I guess the OP is as dull as the girl.......you shold know the gal inverted 'hp'.......and your topic does not match the joke.....dnt vex anyway

Bros, take it easy wt d op nah....
Ease up a li2 bit....
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Eh en what's the matter? You people haven't heard of dy?
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Babyphinas(f): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Lol HP
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by daxon001(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Horrible captio undecidedn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) / Weird World Of A Webmaster / The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.