Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! (731 Views)

Blogger Adsense, Pls Help / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by vaca1: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Am about to apply for Adsense.first i need a good webmaster review for my site. I have this feeling my site is not ready.the traffic is not really good .Am a female blogger. I designed the site myself . Initially I was playing around with blogger till I said let me give it a try. i feel I need more traffic before I apply. Thanks

Please check my signatur for my site.
Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2016
vaca1:
Am about to apply for Adsense.first i need a good webmaster review for my site. I have this feeling my site is not ready.the traffic is not really good .Am a female blogger. I designed the site myself . Initially I was playing around with blogger till I said let me give it a try. i feel I need more traffic before I apply. Thanks

Please check my signatur for my site.
nice blog, nice concept. how many articles is contained therein? and how many organic traffic do you get?
Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by VocalWalls: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
best wishes.... why dont you move your static pages towards the edge?

Nice blog

1 Like

Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by vaca1: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
radiokilla:
nice blog, nice concept. how many articles is contained therein? and how many organic traffic do you get?
Thanks .over 200 articles. 200-300/day. Really need traffic
Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by successincentiv(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have seen your site but its not that all good. Your blog design most especially the desktop view is not smart. You have no borders in your desktop view. readers will really be discouraged and you won't get much traffic. As for your contents, it doesn't matter how many thousand post you have, the main thing is if its of good quality.

To design your blog to be like mine @ www.successincentives..com/?m=0 (desktop view) and www.successincentives..com/?m=1 , email me @ iykejosh2013@gmail.com or whatsapp at 08169698761. I will help you design it so that AdSense can approve you early.
Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
vaca1:

Thanks .over 200 articles. 200-300/day. Really need traffic
ou are almost there sis. just apply, you have the chance of getting approved. do not quibble if you get rejected at first. it is easy to get more traffic since you are already at 200-300 already

1 Like

Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by emmyw(m): 12:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Easiest Way On How To Get an Approved Adsense Account Quick Within Few Hours, Check Here>>> http://www.globalgists.com/easiest-way-on-how-to-get-an-approved-adsense-account-quick-within-few-hours.html
Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by vaca1: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2016
successincentiv:
I have seen your site but its not that all good. Your blog design most especially the desktop view is not smart. You have no borders in your desktop view. readers will really be discouraged and you won't get much traffic. As for your contents, it doesn't matter how many thousand post you have, the main thing is if its of good quality.

To design your blog to be like mine @ www.successincentives..com/?m=0 (desktop view) and www.successincentives..com/?m=1 , email me @ iykejosh2013@gmail.com or whatsapp at 08169698761. I will help you design it so that AdSense can approve you early.

sent you an email.
Re: About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! by Kvistpublishing: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Actually, the website template is okay, but the thing is, you need not to worry about having a thousand post before getting approval. Speaking of your website traffic, adsense approves any website that has more than a 100page views daily, and with your website content, I'm sure it can't be less.

On this note, I'd like to add this, adsense approval isn't easy to attain I'm Nigeria. Most bloggers always get disapproved regardless of their website content and all.

Well, let's see if yours would be exceptional then.

Kind Regards
Kvistpublishing

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write/edit Your Articles, Essays And Assignments / Help Me Review My 3 Days Blog / Creating A Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.