Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI (2273 Views)

Tecno’s New Camon X Is Launching On April 5th / Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ever thought of a world without those cool mobile app launchers like Next, Nova and Go?

The leading mobile maker launched its customized UI on the soon to be released smartphone and by any standard, HiOS is a brilliant user interface. When you intend to get your next TECNO device, make sure to purchase any of the products launched no later than April 2016 to experience this beautiful technology. Here are its amazing features:

Quick and easy wallpaper swap

The new HiOS gives mobile users access to a host of creative and refreshing wallpapers, themes and font styles that they can choose from. So if you are tired of your old wallpaper and you want something different, all you need to do is Simply tap the “Wallpaper swap” button and you get a change—it’s that easy!

Free up phone memory in one touch

With the new HiOS UI, users do not have to stress themselves when trying to ease up memory space. Just a click of the One-touch icon on the home screen and your phone memory is freed of all app caches and temporary files.

HiOS improved app manager

The new HiOS comes with a fully retooled app manager feature which gives users more command options such as access to regulate app data usage, “Freeze” app and censor app content etc.

HiOS customized music player skin and sound equalizer options

This successor of the Boom J7 music phone is a total sound monster all thanks to HiOS unique sound equalization features. Users can literally reengineer the sound of their music to give it a new feel and energy. The HiOS music player skin is also unique in every way; it’s more interactive and user friendly.

Other exciting features of the HiOS that are equally impressive include:

Larger wallpaper display, convenient camera access
Onscreen makeup for radiant photos
Professional preset calibration & headset preset customization
Switching Fonts for a new experience
All New Browser Design

Source: http://expressng.com/2016/03/tecno-hios-4-reasons-you-will-love-tecno-new-ui/#qZwAKbDlhZEzv39L.99

Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by kolexepana: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
High Operating System, innit
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by Frontier2: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Waiting for the boom J8. Nice ui
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by kolexepana: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Frontier2:
Waiting for the boom J8. Nice ui
WHen will it be released?
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by lanre316: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
The 5.5 inch is too big for me. 5 inch is the ideal choice.
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by Youngpo413: 6:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Nice
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2016
lanre316:
The 5.5 inch is too big for me. 5 inch is the ideal choice.

Oh really?
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by gingerman876: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
One special thing for me is the improved app manager
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by omoalajah(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Headset preset customization is on point
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by 360koncepts: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
i definitely love the UI already
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by yinka360nl1: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Great one from Tecno
Re: TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI by easrael(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
I am personally happy with this UI

Not too many complaints

In fact, I'd create an official discussion thread for it sef

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Can I Get For 25k. / Royalline Technologies’ 30% Discount Promo Excite Customers / 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.