Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 (3125 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by hifaif1: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
I am too intilligent to handle the issue that has to do with atheists with anger. My anger will be a good excuse for them to run away. Call them in thousands to come defend theselves.

Are you a Christian or Muslim?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Are you a Christian or Muslim?
Does that matter? What matters is i dont believe anything so, whatever, i want to believe must worth my intelligence.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
Does that matter? What matters is i dont believe anything so, whatever, i want to believe must worth my intelligence.
Boo
embarassed
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by hifaif1: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:

What is your intelligence?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
hifaif1:

What is your intelligence?
If i tell you that is min/charp2 can you understand that? NO! But be sure i am unlike kids parading themselves as intelligent but cant defend their claims. Can you defend your believe? are you an atheist? Come and defend your believe.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have to kill this thread,or run away oge wants to kill me with gbagaun(bad English)lolllll

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by hifaif1: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
If i tell you that is min/charp2 can you understand that? NO! But be sure i am unlike kids parading themselves as intelligent but cant defend their claims. Can you defend your believe? are you an atheist? Come and defend your believe.

I am no atheist. I am a freethinker (A Secular Humanist).

I don't believe in organized religion!!! I don't believe in heaven and hell. I don't believe in the bible stories. I don't believe in the Quran.

I am not ruling out the possibility that there may be a single entity "God" but I do know with all certainty that no theistic religion knows anything about the true story of the beginning of life or its creator(s)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
which one is min/charp2 again? Is that your intelligence level or what?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
timonski:

which one is min/charp2 again? Is that your intelligence level or what?
Let talk about the issue on the ground. Atheism and theism.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
hifaif1:

I am no atheist. I am a freethinker (A Secular Humanist).

I don't believe in organized religion!!! I don't believe in heaven and hell. I don't believe in the bible stories. I don't believe in the Quran.

I am not ruling out the possibility that there may be a single entity "God" but I do know with all certainty that no theistic religion knows anything about the true story of the beginning of life or its creator(s)
But we are talking about atheism and theism here!
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by nobilis: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

"He was a devout but unorthodox Christian,. . . " - statement on Newton in Wikipedia. You other statements confirm that Christians have contributed to science which is all I needed to show.

First, I've modified that my post to reflect the exact thing I mean. Sorry that the way it appeared initially, didn't convey my true query (which you might have discovered in my last comment). So make your comments based on the modifications from now.

Secondly, if Newton was a Christian, then it was only in name. Newton was fascinated with the Esotericism contained in the bible. But he was nothing of a christian, let alone a devout one. Do your research properly.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by jayriginal: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2016

[Female hysteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia] is good,have a look at it! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

Female hysteria was a once-common medical diagnosis, made exclusively in women, which is today no longer recognized by medical authorities as a medical disorder. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for many hundreds of years in Western Europe. [1] Hysteria of both genders was widely discussed in the medical literature of the nineteenth century. Women considered to have it exhibited a wide array of symptoms, including faintness, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, "wetness between the thighs", muscle spasm, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and a "tendency to cause trouble."[2] In extreme cases, the woman might be forced to enter an insane asylum or to undergo surgical hysterectomy. Female hysteria was often attributed to sexual frustration, with females being unable to reduce stress via vaginal intercourse, this led to physicians recommending private clitoral stimulation at home. Such as horseback riding. Women unable to do so on their own received relief via a genital massage from a physician, although this caused a concern in the medical community, who would invent the víbrator to do the massage for them. The vîbrator later became a commercial product, so women who had little knowledge of how their bodies work, could relieve sexual frustration at home. By the 20th century, female hysteria was a thing of the past, as vïbrators became widespread and non-sexual frustration symptoms were attributed to other problems.

SonofLucifer, you may do the honors. You're probably the only one brave enough.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2016
jayriginal:

SonofLucifer, you may do the honors. You're probably the only one brave enough.
I'm in.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by jayriginal: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I'm in.

You have to delve in toto.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
But we are talking about atheism and theism here!
Oge Baby, how was your night? Hope you slept well.

I dreamt of you, my love,
me and you together, in the bosom of the lord

in his presence, our love blossomed
Even eternity felt like a second

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by jayriginal: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer,

The personal text refers. Lucky you grin

I can think of 69 things you could do cheesy

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
jayriginal:
sonOfLucifer,

The personal text refers. Lucky you grin

I can think of 69 things you could do cheesy
grin grin
oge nwiyem, your fire warms my heart...
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by ValentineMary(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2016
ogechieku:
Just like every other person,I reserve right to love & hate anything or anyone just as someone out there can express his love or hate towards me or what belongs to me. Below are reasons I hate atheism with passion 1) They do not have general accepted principle guiding their ways of life but they insult those who do 2) They do not have common dotrine which can be used to measure their standard but they want to die about theism's 3)Almost everything they use are discovered and invented by theism yet they are not ashame 4) They say it is impossible for the visible to be created by the invisible but they have not told us how'd atom that formed big bang explosives come to be 5) They are always here and there shouting religion is world problem but they have failed to render outstanding advice to make the world a better place. 6)They will search on internet and bookshops to find a book to attack theism, they believe the strange books, just to tell you is not right for you to trust the book (may Bible)you know long
Oh! now I have found d post that has been making u gyrate all this while. And it is obvious u need enligthment in soo many fields of study.

1. Your number one point is just a false notion people have about atheist. For example I don't cheat in exam hall because I feel it's an act of corruption, but I know xtians who advise me to cheat, I don't lie to people , even among my friends I am regarded as d holiest in moral terms. Over time I as an atheist have developed principles I live by and I must tell u, many theist admire my principle. Should be basis of our guiding principles be based on hope for another life or the betterment of humanity

2. We have no common doctrin, neither do theist (if am to judge by that standard) eg catholics believe in Mary and Anglicans don't, Pentecostal believe in hell but Jehovah witness don't, muslims believe in their imaginary 72 virgins but I guess u don't. But d common doctrin theist have is their believe in a God, while atheist common doctrin is d non-believe in a God.

3. Okay number 3 is so flawed. The forum u are using now is owned by an atheist, facebook is owned by an atheist, microsoft also, apple is owned by an atheist, most of d best scientist were either atheist or agnostic. Dear do ur research well.

4. You obviously need a physics lecture. Apply Einstein formular on E= MC^2 can't d energy from d big bang from matter, the process seems like what you would take u time to grasps. First go and learn elementary physics then come back let's talk on d big bang theory.

5. You got it wrong again. Atheist have, but I guess d indoctrination of religion would not let people reason well and see reasons with atheist to stop stuffs like witch hunt, terrorism, honour killing, exploitation of d ignorant masses, etc. I guess if we stopped all these, the world would be much better won't it??

6. Okay ur number six is laughable. I trust books that have empirical evidence and not books that tell me of talking snakes. If u can bring d empirical evidence of d stories in d bible, why should I not believe it. But if u can't why should I believe it

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
ValentineMary:

[i] Oh! now I have found d post that has been making u gyrate all this while. And it is obvious u need enligthment in soo many fields of study.

1. Your number one point is just a false notion people have about atheist. For example I don't cheat in exam hall because I feel it's an act of corruption, but I know xtians who advise me to cheat, I don't lie to people , even among my friends I am regarded as d holiest in moral terms. Over time I as an atheist have developed principles I live by and I must tell u, many theist admire my principle. Should be basis of our guiding principles be based on hope for another life or the betterment
Ha ha ha! this is abuse of intelligence, insultive jagons to intelletuals and breach of trust of reasoning. (i just say make me too speak big grammar as the atheists dey do). Listen, your answer dey inside refregerator dey serve jail term if it finishes it, it will be released but i bet it you will not be able hold it.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
ValentineMary:

[i] Oh! now I have found d post that has been making u gyrate all this while. And it is obvious u need enligthment in soo many fields of study.

1. Your number one point is just a false notion people have about atheist. For example I don't cheat in exam hall because I feel it's an act of corruption, but I know xtians who advise me to cheat, I don't lie to people , even among my friends I am regarded as d holiest in moral terms. Over time I as an atheist have developed principles I live by and I must tell u, many theist admire my principle. Should be basis of our guiding principles be based on hope for another life or the betterment of humanity

2. We have no common doctrin, neither do theist (if am to judge by that standard)
Class captain please tell other students to submit their answers before closure of today class when the correction will be unleashed.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2016
ValentineMary:

1. Your number one point is just a false notion people have about atheist. For example I don't cheat in exam hall because I feel it's an act of corruption, but I know xtians who advise me to cheat, I don't lie to people , even among my friends I am regarded as d holiest in moral terms. Over time I as an atheist have developed principles I live by and I must tell u, many theist admire my principle. Should be basis of our guiding principles be based on hope for another life
Here is answer number one. Being an atheist is not a reason someone chooses to be good but adaption and adoption of original pratice. You grow up to know that isnt right to kill, it is not because you find out that you are atheist but because that is pratice you met on the ground, that is what you were hearing from people around, that is general principles guiding blood on the earth & that is how it is written in theistic books. So, does becoming atheist in future...
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2016
ogechieku:
Here is answer number one. Being an atheist is not a reason someone chooses to be good but adaption and adoption of original pratice. You grow up to know that isnt right to kill, it is not because you find out that you are atheist but because that is pratice you met on the ground, that is what you were hearing from people around, that is general principles guiding blood on the earth & that is how it is written in theistic books. So, does becoming atheist in future...
format your brain? NO! does becoming atheist automatical remove what you have adopted over the years before you became atheist NO! if it does by now you should be a murderer .Does being atheist automatically remove what you have adapted to years before NO! Even if you unreasonable deny it, scientifically we know environment countributes a lot to the traits someone possesses. So, if you are an atheist and you dont like cheat, the trait you possess is tracable to where you come from not where you are.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
ogechieku:
format your brain? NO! does becoming atheist automatical remove what you have adopted over the years before you became atheist NO! if it does by now you should be a murderer .Does being atheist automatically remove what you have adapted to years before NO! Even if you unreasonable deny it, scientifically we know environment countributes a lot to the traits someone possesses. So, if you are an atheist and you dont like cheat, the trait you possess is tracable to where you come from not where you are.
So where do you come from? you come from the world where it is written that you shall not kill! who are you? you are a member of the world where it is written you shall not steal! when was it written? it was wrtten from the begining, before you were born and more than 90% of the world population pratice it, and that is why you are still alive if not for the theistic principle maybe some would have killed you before you grow up to know atheism
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by ValentineMary(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogechieku:
Hahahaha. Are u kidding? Are u saying that d buddist who are atheist have no moral values Would that also mean that the ancient Africans were killing themselves and stealing before d white man came with their book and Africans knew that killing was bad? Why is Japan one of d most atheist countries is also regarded as one of the most peaceful? Why has statistics shown that atheist have more moral value than theist?
Morality is an adaptation factor in organism that ensure their survival. That is why morality is observed in all organism in varying degree.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

Hahahaha. Are u kidding? Are u saying that d buddist who are atheist have no moral values Would that also mean that the ancient Africans were killing themselves and stealing before d white man came with their book and Africans knew that killing was bad? Why is Japan one of d most atheist countries is also regarded as one of the most peaceful? Why has statistics shown that atheist have more moral value than theist?
Morality is an adaptation factor in organism that ensure their survival. That is why morality

Didnt it clear enough for a kid to understand? I hate when someone play game when he has to admit issue. I made enough provision for all this you are repeating. Read it again...and if you cant get it ask one to help you out. More so, Why do you have to mention and drag countries & people into this.Dont drag them into this,later you may find out that what you say about them is not correct. Please avoid mentioning names when talking with me
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by EreluY(f): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogechieku:
Just like every other person,I reserve right to love & hate anything or anyone just as someone out there can express his love or hate towards me or what belongs to me. Below are reasons I hate atheism with passion 1) They do not have general accepted principle guiding their ways of life but they insult those who do 2) They do not have common dotrine which can be used to measure their standard but they want to die about theism's 3)Almost everything they use are discovered and invented by theism yet they are not ashame 4) They say it is impossible for the visible to be created by the invisible but they have not told us how'd atom that formed big bang explosives come to be 5) They are always here and there shouting religion is world problem but they have failed to render outstanding advice to make the world a better place. 6)They will search on internet and bookshops to find a book to attack theism, they believe the strange books, just to tell you is not right for you to trust the book (may Bible)you know long

The OP's use of English language is so bad, I don't wish to engage with him but suggest he goes back to school or hire a tutor in English.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by ValentineMary(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogechieku:
Didnt it clear enough for a kid to understand? I hate when someone play game when he has to admit issue. I made enough provision for all this you are repeating. Read it again...and if you cant get it ask one to help you out. More so, Why do you have to mention and drag countries & people into this.Dont drag them into this,later you may find out that what you say about them is not correct. Please avoid mentioning names when talking with me
Pls let's stop this. You are making a fool of yourself
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

Pls let's stop this. You are making a fool of yourself
Are you not foolish to be mentioning people name to defend your claims? Are you not foolish to drag people down just to look wise? i made my mind not to answer the remaining points because of the personalities will be dragged down by my response then you will have to struggle to defend them are you not foolish enough? After all, everything you said about them maybe wrong because you are a fool.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogechieku:
a fool.
Babe. How was your weekend jare? Let's talk. kiss kiss
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Babe. How was your weekend jare? Let's talk. kiss kiss
Am good!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lord Is Calling The University Of Lagos, Nigeria, To Repentance / Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism / Marine Spirit Possesses 60 Percent Of Ladies Especially From Places With Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.