Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) (49354 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Islie: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
An Okada rider is in big trouble after he was arrested by the police for brutalising his own children.

Cases of child abuse is gradually growing with alarming proportions as even parents who gave birth to these kids end up being their tormentors.

Another of such cases was recorded at the Nigeria Airforce Medical Center, Ikeja, Lagos State, when two children were rushed there after being brutalized by their father and guardian.

This is what an On Air Personality,
Micah Aruocha aka MC Ice Water , posted on his Facebook wall on the incident:
"So I was just hanging around to settle some bills (mumsie came to rest a bit) at the Nigeria Airforce Medical Center, and my colleague, Lolade Keisha aka Slimmytee, who stays at the base, decided to come give me moral support and here comes these kids with a man towing along, known to be a neighbour, Hon Olalekan .

And Slimytee's journalistic instincts swings into action thereby gingering mine into taking pictures while she goes about getting all the facts."

"The gist is this.
The man who did such to these kids - the boy - Ibrahim Azeez (14) and the girl - Shukara Azeez (15), is actually the boy's father and an uncle to the girl.

He's an Okada (Commercial motorcyclist) rider and practically more of a thug (according to the good neighbour). He lives at 7, Dele Obilade close, Mafoluku, Oshodi, and has already been handed over to the policemen on duty at Shogunle Police Post.

The children said they were asleep, when their Dad - Mr Azeez , came in and started using various objects on them and of course, the resultant effect is the pictures you have here.

Asked after their mummy and they said she doesn't stay with them anymore and of course, they are used to this type of beating even though this is the most fatal of all in the series of such.

This is hoping Human Rights Activists won't allow this man go unpunished as the police men might want to handle this with kids gloves.

http://pulse.ng/gist/child-abuse-see-what-a-father-did-to-his-own-children-id4834089.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Clakyvip: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is brutal, some parents sha. Even animals don't act like this.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Specialbaby(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
The state of the economy has turned the meek to angry men!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by shaiba(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lord have mercy!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Father my foot. shocked

He stole the kids sad

12 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by emaxjey(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
D moment ur papa be soja and dem neva pay them money and coms bak home seeing u play football in d sitting room...in summary#endtime papa

13 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
haba, this is heartless. they were even asleep not that he caught them red handed doing something bad, so what could they have done that warranted this kind of inhumane torture?

I doubt it if the so called father/uncle can justify his cruelty...

3 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Ada9103(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
A father did this to his kids? Hmmmmmmm "speechless"
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Pavore9: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Psychiatric case!

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by fexti: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
R I P to their stupid dadd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
They way Africans pour their frustration on their kids is unbelievable....

11 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Endless Papa
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Jegudujera(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wayray father......thank jah for baba jegudujera
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Jegudujera(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Endless Papa
na choooo

2 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
years ago, my father did worse than this. How do u expect me to love him whenever I recount the ordeal I went through under him. Some African fathers are just plain wicked

17 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by EWANE(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
LEMME GUESS... ENDTIME FATHER!

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Iffffffy(f): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Unbelievable!
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
angry angry angry ... Some parents can be heartless ... what on earth will make an angry man to lay his hands on his own kid like that .... smh for some violent parents !
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by OCTAVO: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ah!
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by EWANE(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
LEMME GUESS... ENDTIME FATHER.

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by tomholly: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jesus over what nah?
Islie:

An Okada rider is in big trouble after he was arrested by the police for brutalising his own children.

http://pulse.ng/gist/child-abuse-see-what-a-father-did-to-his-own-children-id4834089.html

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by dyn1800: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Too bad ..... Haba!!! Kids can makes someone crazy though.... But this man went to far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
I hope it is not that the father met them actually " sleeping together " true true. That can bring out the monster in any father

4 Likes

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
What always happens when adult refuse to note the difference between discipline and punishment with minors.

All peeps who justified the ss2 girl school girl beating on NL yesterday should also be very cool with this too.

This correction is only more colorful.....
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
It would have been better if some people were created as animals.

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Maximus85(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Islie:

What if they stole his money to play Aja n sare abi na both team win /goal goal
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by Elerineye01(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hell is your destination man

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by banmee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Islie:

Kondomatic. ..food don don ooooo.
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by tatucci: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please who is the boy and who is the girl?... terrible sight, tho..

op, i think "fatal" means something that results to death... #JustSaying
Re: Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) by hab1612(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin / Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.