Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Game: I'm So Wavy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game: I'm So Wavy (1882 Views)

Beazy: I'm So Feeling This Guy / New Modenine:i'm So African Ft Debbie / I'm So Sick Of Love Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2009
Just when we were about to look at hiphop feuds as a waste of time, The Game comes out to revive the concept of the mixtape.
Not the best we've heard from him, and prolly not enough to hit Jay-Z hard enough, but Bleep it we want real beef, we ain't vegetarians dammit.
When last did we have an diss song where one emcee touches on everything about a fellow rapper and adds a lil gossip??

It's a diss when you mention the rapper's name a couple of times, but when you go into things like his family, his pals and his age, that's raw beef.
I'm So Wavy reminds us of the reason why 50 couldn't end his career . . . all he needs is a good producer and about six minutes and you have a good track

This might not be a classic, it might not even be but it's the closest we'll ever get to the a real beeftrack (that's not between fakers and cops)
On behalf of the remaining few radioheads who still appreciate hiphop beef, I hope Jay-Z replies, at least to tell us he ain't impotent.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
I'm So Wavy (Jay Z - Diss) Lyrics

N-gga pop tags, I pop the fo’-five
N-gga got swag, I got the Tech-9
N-ggas got cash better run it
Only dubs and hundreds, I don’t do fifties, n-gga
And I don’t do 50-year-old Jiggas
Off that boss black Lamborghini, interior soft crack
Louis V golf hat, feelin’ like a Tiger
I made something out of nothin’ like MacGuyver
Started from an eighth, flipped it to a key
I got ‘em like ay, trappin’ like Gucci
Plus I get more green than blue cheese
And I keep a red bandana in my blue jeans
So, n-gga calm your nerves, with all that absurd
Far from the curb bullshit-slash-spoken word
You nerd
I’m from the same city as Venus and Serena
So don’t get served

I’m so wavy, homie no yacht
Ain’t no “Big Pimpin’” on my block
But I’m an underground king, peace to love-vendor C
Catch me ridin’ through the hood, 20-10 Bentley
yeah You got cheese and I kill rats
Translation, I still trap
Now do something with that
Or respond to this
And with them big ass lips
You got my name in your mouth
I hope it tastes like this—ahhh
No homo, one more time—ahhh
That’s your promo
And I been hard to the core since I went solo
Only man on my horse like my all-black Polo
And where I’m ’bout to go is usually a no-no
But I’m loco, got the camel in a chokehold
Tryna son me, I’m not from NYC
You can’t even have a child by your Destiny

And I ain’t mean to that a shot at Bey
I’m blacked out like you did Free

‘Cause I’m so wavy
Too hardcore to be a Jay-Z
Rock more red than Weezy Baby
Please say the Baby
I been around for years, so b-tch, don’t Drake me
And this is not a diss
‘Cause I was just out in LA with Drake, b*tch
And no disrespect to G and Hip-Hop
But n*gga I’m a G and I’m doing this for hip-hop
[Courtesy of Killerhiphop.com]
And that’s ‘Ye’s brother, and ‘Ye my n-gga so
I’ma give him some advice, Get rid of Amber Rose!
I’ma tell you how she get down
I was at Diddys after party, sippin’ Cris
She was whisperin’ to Chris Brown
I seen Chris turn his head like “No!”
Then “Gold Digger” came on, I pointed like, “Hoe!”
But this ain’t ’bout her, this about Hov
I’ma chop down the Roc and take it to the stove
I apologize to Bey, ’cause this about Hov
I’ma chop down the Roc and take it to the stove

“D.O.A.?” No!
T-Pain stays, old n-gga goes

I’m so wavy
Too hardcore to be a Jay-Z
All in your ear just like Dre beats
The ni-ga the cut yay couldn’t fade me
You took a shot and the sh-t grazed me
I wet up your block just like the Navy
Put a label on the sh*t and write “Play Me”
DJs go in, DJs go in

Funk Flex, you my n-gga. Clue, what up? DJ Enuff.

I know y’all can’t play this sh-t. It’s too wavy. And Jay your boy, it’s all good though, y’all still my n-gga. DJ Drama, Kay Slay, lock in.

I mean, this sh-t so hot DJ Whoooooo Kid might spin this sh-t at 50’s birthday party. DJ Skee! Khaled know we the best! Yo, Don Cannon, Cannon! I know y’all n-ggas locked in. [Courtesy of Killerhiphop.com] DJ Chris Styles! Young Legend, Nu Jerzey Devil. DJ Felli Fel! Ed Deluxe, D Man, ride this sh-t straight through Big Boy Neighborhood! Kid Capri, tell Hovi Hov leave that young n-gga alone! I mean, DJ Red Alert, what up OG? Red Album coming soon.

I see you downloadin’ my swag, camelface. Blueprint 3 gon’ sell more cigarettes than it do records, n-gga. Now I know why the taxes went up on tobacco, motherf-cker. Heard ’bout your little fight backstage with Kanye, too. I got a million dollars say Kanye knocked that n-gga the f-ck out. Just tryna make good music, is all he tryna do. Sh-t, ‘choo f-ckin’ with ‘Ye for? “D.O.A.” n-gga? Please. I love 808s and Heartbreaks, “Love Lockdown,” my sh-t.

Tell the world why Chris Brown wasn’t at the BET Awards. This n-gga told BET if they let Chris Breezy, him and Beyonce stayin’ at home, ol’ bitter ass n-gga.

N-gga, Dame, man, that’s your man. You and Dame was mans and ‘em. You and Dame used to be tighter than giraffe p-ssy and sh-t. You know your man having financial problems and sh-t. You number one on the Forbes list, n-gga, you make 35 million and sh-t. Give a n-gga a milli or sumthing. I’d give it to him myself, but sh-t, I was only #13, n-gga, on the list, way down there with Jeezy and sh-t, earned 7 million this year so far. But I’m on tour, n-gga, Lamborghini Tour, live from Switzerland, I gets it in. Sh-t, I could use 28 more million. But I wouldn’t trade shots with you on the motherf-ckin’ list for that nose and them lips, n-gga. My n-gga Jay.

And last but not least, peace to M.I.A., ’cause the Roc ’bout to be MIA. No one on the corner got a swagger like you, ’cause no one on the f*ckin’ corner is 42.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by Uche2nna(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2009
Nice song ,,,, kinda liked the beat too.

But Game got me confused these days,  the only thing consistent about him is his inconsistency. I just saw a clip of him apologizing to 50 cents after all that 300 bars shit,  he said some unsavory stuff about Em in a song but took out that verse from the released cut. Now he is dissing Jay and apologizing to Beyonce  shocked  Dude should have just dissed Jay and if Beyonce wants to take it personal, then let her bring it on too.

I am also confused about the DOA thingy,  Jigga didnt give me the impression that he was dissing Tpain on that song but Game seems to make it out to be so. And I thought that Kanye was on that DOA song??  undecided

Game acts like someone who is bipolar, from one extreme to the other undecided
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

Nice song ,,,, kinda liked the beat too.

But Game got me confused these days, the only thing consistent about him is his inconsistency. I just saw a clip of him apologizing to 50 cents after all that 300 bars shit, he said some unsavory stuff about Em in a song but took out that verse from the released cut. Now he is dissing Jay and apologizing to Beyonce shocked Dude should have just dissed Jay and if Beyonce wants to take it personal, then let her bring it on too.

I am also confused about the DOA thingy, Jigga didnt give me the impression that he was dissing Tpain on that song but Game seems to make it out to be so. And I thought that Kanye was on that DOA song?? undecided

Game acts like someone who is bipolar, from one extreme to the other undecided
I know . . . that's the problem wiv him, he goes hard without thinking first
Who cares, as long as he goes hard cheesy

And the T-pain thing was just to make sure he got as many people on his side as possible
That's why he kept apologising to Beyonce,Kanye, and the whole namedropping he did with the DJs . . .

Nah . . . DOA was No-ID
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by rapjunkie(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
gotta agree with eldee on this one, i aint no vegetarian, i need beef!!!

must admit though, after reading the lyrics, Game sure knows how to diss

can't wait to see how jigga responds, this is a very important beef for both men, Jay has to show he ain't past it, Game needs to show he is the future,

i'm just pissed off that after all of this, Game will start apologising .
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by bgees(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
i like Game  but a 40 yr old rapper isn't a bad thing.

i just hope he will sell records afterwards becos Game is fast losing his fans. i respect the way he stood up to jigga. jigga has been a bully for so long----- how many rappers have actually replied his jabs? NaS and fat joe.

and i think if jigga could go back in time, he wont mention Game in that freestyle.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by Uche2nna(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

must admit though, after reading the lyrics, Game sure knows how to diss

can't wait to see how jigga responds, this is a very important beef for both men, Jay has to show he ain't past it, Game needs to show he is the future,

The future of what? Have U listened to any of his recent interviews , dude is thinking about retirement.
I knew he was past it when he started talking about how many albums he would have sold had he remained part of the G-unit crew.

rapjunkie:

i'm just pissed off that after all of this, Game will start apologising .

His lyrics are good and I like his beat but he is quick to draw the sword and even more quick to sheath them. Makes him sound like a whiner .
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by chiogo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
LOOOOL, I swear this is too funny.

If you're going to diss someone, just diss them. No need trying to gather posse and stuff - The whole Chris brown, G-unit, Kanye/Amber Rose, T-pain, DJ Khaled thing was absolutely irrelevant. Na so Game dey kiss ass reach? It makes one look weak when you can't even fight your battles w/o bringing others into it. Those names he mentioned probably don't give two shits about him.

Besides, don't they get tired of using the same ole 'big lips' line? it was funny when Nas did it but it's getting boring now. sheesh!! Now, I really want to listen to this diss.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by Vuitton(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2009
Not a bad diss track but theres more hailings in the track than disses undecided
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by mailmalc(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
I'm njoyin this  grin grin don't see anyfin wrong wiv the name calling! undecided I seriously hope The Game don't chicken out nd start apologizin
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

Exactly . . . beef is a dying art in hiphop
It's funny how four of the most popular rappers of our time come together to make one song, when they could make many classics dissing each other.
It's even funnier how The Game came out to say he was 13th on the Forbes list . . . reminds me of how Rabbit(8 Mile) admitted his own weaknesses
That almost eliminates the I'm richer than you comeback from Hov. . .
But his main weakness happens to be his greatest strength, his ANGER . . . makes his sound like a common hater, like Cam'ron.

chiogo:

If you're going to diss someone, just diss them. No need trying to gather posse and stuff - The whole Chris brown, G-unit, Kanye/Amber Rose, T-pain, DJ Khaled thing was absolutely irrelevant. Na so Game dey kiss ass reach? It makes one look weak when you can't even fight your battles w/o bringing others into it. Those names he mentioned probably don't give two shits about him.
That's what rappers do when they beef . . . you hold on to your connects
Ever wondered how the Brooklyn Vs Queensbridge thing got into rap??
C'mon rappers always try to get other rappers as backup . . . that's why The Game aimed at Jay-Z alone and avoided everyone else

When you're a lone ranger, the last thing you want to do is step on the wrong toes.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with exposing dirt . . . Hov did the same thing when he came out to talk bout Nas' baby mama.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
mailmalc:

I'm njoyin this grin grin don't see anyfin wrong wiv the name calling! undecided I seriously hope The Game don't chicken out nd start apologizin

All I can say is LET THERE BE BEEF grin grin grin
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by chiogo(f): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
Vuitton:

Not a bad diss track but theres more hailings in the track than disses undecided
Exactly.

eldee:

That's what rappers do when they beef . . . you hold on to your connects
Right. . .I don't remember him having anything with Chris Brown though. . .not like Chris Brown is going to do much for him anyway. grin
He couldn't even react to Jay-z shutting him out of the BET awards, so what gives?

eldee:

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with exposing dirt . . . Hov did the same thing when he came out to talk bout Nas' baby mama.
Jay-z talking about Nas' baby mama is different from Game mentioning Amber Rose whispering into Chris' ear. The only connection there is that Amber is dating Kanye, who's Jay-z's employee. wetin concern jigga with all that? Talk about digressing in a rap diss. Ah, forget it! smiley

Forgive me people, I like to point out stuff, can't wait for Jay-z's reply. . .if he does.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by adedamex: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RoP3nvcdV8[/flash]
If u know when me too dey sing, see some off my videos
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2009
chiogo:

Right. . .I don't remember him having anything with Chris Brown though. . .not like Chris Brown is going to do much for him anyway. grin
He couldn't even react to Jay-z shutting him out of the BET awards, so what gives?
He dropped this to prove that Jay-Z is a 'bitter ass motherfucker'
Just accept it, that was a good diss song . . . even Jay-Z knows that

chiogo:

Jay-z talking about Nas' baby mama is different from Game mentioning Amber Rose whispering into Chris' ear. The only connection there is that Amber is dating Kanye, who's Jay-z's employee. wetin concern jigga with all that? Talk about digressing in a rap diss. Ah, forget it! smiley

Forgive me people, I like to point out stuff, can't wait for Jay-z's reply. . .if he does.
Jay-Z brought out a pic at a concert to disgrace Nas' friend . . . and he wasn't even his employee, should we call that digressing too??
Tupac had beef with B.I.G and he was dissing Nas and Hov was that digressing too??
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by Uche2nna(m): 2:04am On Jul 26, 2009
I dont know Pac's history with Hov (there must be some) but I know that Nas actually had some situation with Pac personally and thats why Pac went after him. Pac addressed that in one of his songs in his 7 day theory album.

Game was just dropping names randomly, what started out as a diss ended up as a roll call of whoever he can think of. I like Game's lyrics and flow but he has consistently shown that he cant maintain beef . He got his whole fans singing G-unot and suddenly starts apologising
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by Vuitton(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2009
eldee:

He dropped this to prove that Jay-Z is a 'bitter ass motherfucker'
Just accept it, that was a good diss song . . . even Jay-Z knows that
Jay-Z brought out a pic at a concert to disgrace Nas' friend . . . and he wasn't even his employee, should we call that digressing too??

The Jay Z - Chris Brown thing obviously relates to Chris Brown's pummelling of Rihanna (Jay Z's "employee"wink. Funny how peeps are quick to forget recent scandals undecided

. . and i dont think this is a good diss song, its just there. Game lacked focus on the track, after digressing to lil wayne, he disses, after drake, he disses, after Amber Rose, he apologises. . . .
. . . .after Beyonce, he apologises, Kanye West he half disses and hails, Chris Brown and Tpain WTF is this OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGG shocked

Is this a good diss track In fact NO it is not!!!!

All he gootta say is that Jay looks like a camel with his lips and nose (stale), and he wishes that Jay would help Damon Dash with like $1 in cash cos he is ON TOP OF FORBES HIP HOP LIST! . . . . he's on 13 so he cant, but wont trade places. . . .

Then practically begs 90% of America's DJ's to play the track (which is he knows is gonna be tuff)
How many other individuals apart from Jay are on the track - about 42 tongue
Really the song is a sort of comic relief to hip hop, thats my take on this cool
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2009
HOLY SHIT!!! Who says this ain't a good diss track?
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by prince82(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2009
I love the beef thing.
the song is also a nice diss track. I don't like jigga anyway. grin
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by bgees(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
but jay is bleeping up, he needs to reply.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by baslone: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
The Game is bleeding seriously right now. It's
better Jay just throway face.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
Vuitton:

The Jay Z - Chris Brown thing obviously relates to Chris Brown's pummelling of Rihanna (Jay Z's "employee"wink. undecided
NOOOOOO!!!!  You don't say shocked shocked shocked shocked

Vuitton:

. . and i dont think this is a good diss song, its just there. Game lacked focus on the track, after digressing to lil wayne, he disses, after drake, he disses, after Amber Rose, he apologises. . . .
. . . .after Beyonce, he apologises, Kanye West he half disses and hails, Chris Brown and Tpain WTF is this OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGG shocked
He lacked focus?? Everyone he mentioned there was a reference to Jay-Z's.
'Don't Drake me', 'T-Pain stays, old nigga goes', 'Kanye bleeped up that bitch' . . . direct punchlines directed towards Jigga.
Digressing?? Everytime he mentioned sumone he came back to drop another puncline on Hov

'This ain't about her, this about Hov
I'ma chop down the roc and take it to the stove'

Vuitton:

Is this a good diss track In fact NO it is not!!!!

All he gootta say is that Jay looks like a camel with his lips and nose (stale), and he wishes that Jay would help Damon Dash with like $1 in cash cos he is ON TOP OF FORBES HIP HOP LIST! . . . . he's on 13 so he cant, but wont trade places. . . .
Only three people in this world would never admit that this is a track we'll play five years from now and see how good hiphop once was. . . You, Chiogo and Jay-Z grin grin

It had everything a classic diss track needs . . . you heard it here first-ness, controversy, good production, battle ready delivery, intelligent disses, namedroping, you name it.

And he had so much to say . . .

So, n-gga calm your nerves, with all that absurd
Far from the curb bullshit-slash-spoken word
You nerd

That was a straight-up diss targeted at Jigga's song  History

Ain’t no “Big Pimpin’” on my block
But I’m an underground king, peace to love-vendor C

Eliminates every I'm-richer-than-you reply from Hov . . . Remember that he's used it against Nas, Cam'ron and Lil Wane

You got my name in your mouth
I hope it tastes like this—ahhh
No homo, one more time—ahhh

Thanks to The Game, now I just laugh anytime I see the Death of Autotune Video grin grin

No one on the corner got a swagger like you, ’cause no one on the f*ckin’ corner is 42

This is the funniest punchline I've hear all year grin grin

Every line on this song was catches your imagination . . . like 'what's he refering to this time??'
And to think this is just a warning shot . . . grin grin
This is what you get for calling out sumone that's so loco
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2009
Game said a few things that needed to be said to Hova, and I appreciate that. However, he sounded more like a coward than a bold gangster he was trying to claim; beafing and apologizing at the same time.

On the other hand, this is 2009 and a lot of people have moved on. Most hiphop lovers will rather spend their time listening to real rap (powerful poems) instead of listening to rap songs thats all about hatred, murder and blings.

Hiphop is not about beafing as some ITK are trying to make it look.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by eldee(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
nuzo:

On the other hand, this is 2009 and a lot of people have moved on. Most hiphop lovers will rather spend their time listening to real rap (powerful poems) instead of listening to rap songs thats all about hatred, murder and blings.

Bullshit . . . if hiphop lovers prefer poems to bling and controversy, why did Weezy's Carter III sell more records than Nas' Untitled??
Just because you have a new found love for History don't mean the world's with you.

nuzo:

Hiphop is not about beafing as some ITK are trying to make it look.
No one said hiphop is all about beef . . . what I've simply pointed out is the fact that it'sa dying art.
A dying art is still art.
This is the first time in years we're seeing real beef that's not Ice-T Vs Soulja Boy or Eminem Vs Mariah Carey . . .
Some rappers thrive best with rivalry . . . punchlines one of rap's finest ads are made specifically for battles
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by baslone: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
Just when H.O.V.A is being hit below the belt, Hip Hop is no more about beef tracks.  grin
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by chiogo(f): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2009
Only three people in this world would never admit that this is a track we'll play five years from now and see how good hiphop once was. . . You, Chiogo and Jay-Z

Eldee  shocked I thought you had more class than this. lmao five years? this shit will be forgotten by next month.  cheesy

Oh yea. . .the "no one on the f***ing corner is 42" line was 'bare funny' like y'all UK peeps say  tongue a new twist to the cliche.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by shotster50(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2009
I like the Games grind but seriously dude still stays on that bipolar shit. Someone actually made a list of how many times he has mentioned Jigga in his tracks and its mind blowing. Methinks hes Jigga's biggest stan out there.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by baslone: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2009
He had always given props to those he met in
the game. So you mean if he eventually got issues
with Dre, he should just turn his face away because
he even mentions Dre in his sleep.

Nah I don't think so. So let him keep the beef cracking.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by FBS: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2009
None of these rappers can claim 2pac's place. damn it.
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by A40(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
I have explained to knuckleheads before that the Game wants a track with Hov he is only following Lil Wayne's blueprint Lil Wayne also baited Jay and got Hello Brooklyn for his troubles it started with the whole Best Rapper Alive thing to jocking every other Jayz track on his mixtapes and then some comments he made on a mag about Jay and the climax was Jay's reply on T.I's Watch what you say to me. . Game is following a similar pattern and he is just being a Stan mad that after all the props and fanmails he has sent Hov's way Hov has not responded by granting him a collabo of any kind
sadly Game aint hot anymore matter of fact Jay would rather do a song with Drake than Game's screwface.The most annoying part is Game would end up apologizing and still not get a feature or worse he could claim he was referring to JaRule he's done it before

Its a good diss track no doubt but does it question Hov's rap or street credibility? No! Swagger Jacker did question his rap credibility and if Hov could survive that then this one's a cakewalk

And why is the idiot so particular about Jay's age?Ice cube,LL Cool J,Dr Dre,E-40,2$hort,Diddy,Birdman are all 40somethings Jay is still 4months shy of that not to mention the likes of Busta,Eminem,Snoop,Fat Joe,Bun B,Nas that are a year or two shy of that
Bipolar nucca should get a grip even Aaliyah (bless her soul)was smart enuff to know at 15 that age aint nothing but a number
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by chiogo(f): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2009
The song has been forgotten sef. embarassed grin
Re: The Game: I'm So Wavy by aieromon(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
The Game aka Game aka Dr Dre houseboy.
I can't wait for your R.E.D LP to flop.Three albums in and you've lost steam.Even Jarule accomplished more undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mode9 Disses Double Six Subliminally On 'black Rap Messiah' / Nas And Damien Marley - Sabali Video!---- Truth! / EFA – Over You Ft. Praiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.